Friday 19 May 2023

Leopard Print and Denim Outfits For Autumn With Magenta Marc Jacobs Bag

Sharing two different outfits I wore, one with a skirt and the other with a dress. Both are following a leopard print and denim formula, just with different pieces. And the magenta Marc by Marc Jacobs convertible clutch bag was the perfect accessory with both.


What I wore:

navy tee and sneakers with moto denim jacket and leopard print skirt | awyafromblue

leopard print skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet | awayfromtheblue



Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace layered with Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Skirt: Target animal print ruffle hem mini skirt
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: thrifted Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet


Why I wore it:

I really liked the darker bag and navy tee with this leopard print skirt! I knew when I bought it earlier this year it would layer nicely for cooler weather, and the denim moto jacket was the perfect topper as it wasn't a very cold autumn day. I liked the little matchy-matchy with the navy sneakers and the navy tee too! Needed the sneakers for a little bit of driving around. We had the school run, I had to work from home, and then a few errands to run after school pick up.

Because of the tassels on this skirt I didn't think a long necklace looked quite right, so I went with these two Tiffany ones instead, I really like wearing them together.


Last worn: moto denim jacket, Tiffany heart necklace, Tiffany notes heart necklace, navy tee, leopard print skirt, Sketchers, Marc by Marc Jacobs convertible clutch bag.

Other ways to wearmoto denim jacket and maxi skirtnavy tee and olive shorts, leopard print skirt and pink, Sketchers and denim skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs convertible clutch bag and matching scarf.


Marc By Marc Jacobs Restoration:





What I wore:


black and white leopard cardigan with Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Kmart silver leaf drop chandelier earrings
Jacket: thrifted no label black and white leopard print cardigan
Dress: Jeanswest Rachel Lyocell chambray dress
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: thrifted Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet


Why I wore it:

When I bought this leopard print cardigan in the opshop back in March it was much too hot to wear it - but I'm glad I've been able to give it a wear now we are starting to see some proper autumn weather in Brisbane. It was just the right layer to add over this sleeveless denim dress to keep me warm on the school run in the cooler morning.

As it was a little chillier than I expected it to be when I'd pre-planned this outfit, I added the tall leather boots to keep my legs warm as well. With them and the cardigan I was nice and cosy.

Easy outfit for the school run, working from home, and then running errands in the afternoon once I picked up the kids from school. We had a special gift to collect for my mum for Mother's Day that weekend.


Last worn: silver chandelier earrings, chambray dress, tall leather boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs convertible clutch (above). First time I've worn the leopard print cardigan as it was a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearchambray dress and scarf, tall leather boots worn 30 ways, Marc by Marc Jacobs convertible clutch with pink and purple.

Perfect for pregnancy chambray button up dress in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. I always love seeing that bag, such a great color! And I really like that leopard print skirt, leopard and denim are a perfect match
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend, Mica! :) Love both of these pretty looks, and especially that leopard cardigan!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim and leopard print work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard cardigan.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can’t go wrong with a denim and leopard combo. It’s a fun and pretty pairing! And that bag is perfection. The color is absolutely stunning!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can’t go wrong with a denim and leopard combo. It’s a fun and pretty pairing! And that bag is perfection. The color is absolutely stunning!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving both of your leopard and denim outfits, but the second one is a real stunner. The chambray dress, tan boots and leopard cardigan are a match made in heaven! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE denim and leopard print together, there is just something about it.Love both looks, both are casual but fashionable and contemporary at the same time. Good job!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that leopard skirt. It always looks so comfy, and the shades of blue in your jacket and tee really pop with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure if my first comment went through, but I really like the denim with the leopard pieces (both of them).
    I'll be copying that soon,
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute with the boots! Denim and leopard are great together. Thanks for the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the this mix of leopard and these colors in these looks Mica! So chic!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That leopard print skirt is SO cute and I love the shirt and purse that you paired with it. Such a fantastic combination. I adore the dress with the leopard print cardigan over top as well. I'm glad it suited you well for everything you needed to do that day!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Los dos outfits me encantaron, le va muy bien la mezclilla al animal print, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...