Friday 14 April 2023

Coral Kmart Dresses and Chloe Ethel Bag For Kid's Birthday Parties

Wearing my two coral dresses from Kmart for kids birthday parties one weekend - it was a busy weekend with a party each day! With the bright coral in both dresses, I went with a neutral bag, my Chloe small Ethel in light khaki. It's such a roomy bag and this neutral shade goes with everything.


What I wore:

Kmart red flora printed wrap dress with studded sandals and Chloe Ethel bag | awayfromtheblue

Chloe small Ethel bag in light khaki worn on arm | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Colette Joanne teal and gold multi drop disk earrings
Necklace: personalised gold children's names charm necklace
Dress: Kmart red flora printed wrap dress
ShoesRebecca Minkoff Georgina studded gladiator sandals in blush
Bracelets: the usual plus gold leaf cuff
BagChloe small Ethel bag in light khaki


Why I wore it:

Not the first time I've worn these Rebecca Minkoff studded gladiator sandals with this dress, I like how the neutral shoe lets the dress have all the attention. I added a few gold accessories with the earrings, which you sadly can't see in the pics because of my hair - gold necklace and this gold cuff.

I thought the gold accessories matched the gold hardware on the Chloe Ethel bag nicely. It's the perfect bag as despite the small size it holds so much!

Was a busy morning rushing around getting ready for the party, but then a fun afternoon watching the kids run around and of course eat way too many lollies!


Last worn: earrings, charm necklace, coral floral print wrap dress, studded sandals, Chloe small Ethel bag.

Other ways to wearcoral floral print wrap dress and pink bagstudded sandals worn 30 ways, Chloe small Ethel bag and jeans.


What Fits Inside: Chloe Small Ethel Bag





What I wore:

Kmart coral tiered midi dress with chloe ethel bag and adidas superstar sneakers outfit | awayfromblue

coral tiered dress with Chloe small Ethel bag in light khaki | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Kmart silver leaf drop chandelier earrings
Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace (new purchase)
Dress: Kmart Whsdch Red short sleeved tiered midi dress
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Ethel bag in light khaki


Why I wore it:

A very comfortable and practical outfit for another birthday party, at at indoor play area. Adidas Superstar sneakers for all the running around between the party area and where the boys were playing, helping the kids find their friends and giving them water too.

I thought that this recently thrifted yellow necklace would be a nice pop with the coral dress - I like all of the different yellow beads in it with the silver tassels. I added the silver statement earrings too, so I'd feel a little dressed up for the party.

Again I went with my Chloe Ethel bag - this bag is perfect for holding all our water bottles.


Last worn: silver statement earrings, coral tiered midi dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Chloe small Ethel bag (above). First time I've worn the necklace as it was a recent opshop buy.

Other ways to wearcoral tiered midi dress and denim jacket, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, Chloe small Ethel bag and shorts.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. This neutral bag is perfect with both of these dresses! I love the light tan color.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow accessories were a great call in the second outfit. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusto el segundo outfit, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both outfits are lovely, and as a self confessed bag fanatic I think that Chloe bag is beautiful. You can’t beat a good quality slouchy leather bag for carrying all the ‘mum things’.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love to wear coral in the summer. Such pretty dresses, especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these coral dresses, particularly the first, printed one. I would have gone for a turquoise handbag to provide an extra pop of colour!
    Eating too many lollies are indeed an unavoidable hazard of kids birthday parties :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness! You look especially radiant in that first photo! From the hair to the dress and everything in between. You are stunning and fashionable <3 I hope you have a fantastic weekend with the family!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How darling is that little bag! I love a small bag that is deceptively roomy, ha! The wall in your last photo is such a fun, perfect OOTD backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coral is such a cheerful color, the patterned dress is my fave. I've always wanted a Chloe bag!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These two coral dresses are absolutely beautiful...and you wear them so well! I like the bag you wore with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of those dresses are so fabulous, Mica,
    OXOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that first dress - it looks amazing on you! Love your Adidas too - I'm still on the lookout for a cool pair.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...