Wednesday 17 May 2023

Autumn Florals With Grey Jeans and Converse

Grey skinny jeans and Converse outfits for autumn. Both outfits featuring double floral prints thanks to the cute floral painting on my little Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag and the extra layers I added.


What I wore:




JacketCotton On 'Gemma' cocoon kimono in Laos blossom navy print
Necklace: Colette marble and gold pendant drop long necklace
TeeAtmos&Here rolled sleeve oversized tee in wine
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

This wasn't a particularly cold autumn day, but I still wanted to get this cosy floral print cocoon cover up to wrap around me for comfort, for a few errands and a trip to the dentist. Surprisingly I haven't worn this purple tee with it before, I really like navy and purple together! With the grey jeans and black Converse it was quite a dark outfit, but I thought that the little personalised Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag was a nice way to lighten it up. And I knew my dentist would admire the bag! She's the sweetest and always has a little chat to get me comfortable before I sit in the chair - she of course loved the florals!





What I wore:





ScarfFashion Scarf Girl pretty pink floral tassel scarf (c/o)
Tank: Jeanswest Maji metallic tank in soft green and silver
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

It was a cooler morning so I picked a really thick scarf to add a little warmth to my simple silver tank and grey jeans outfit for a playdate my son had. I liked the extra colour this brought to the outfit, it was a bit monochromatic without the bag and the scarf adding a little floral colour and print. I had to take the scarf off in the afternoon though, it warmed up too much!

My son had a great time at the playdate though and even braved our friend's pool, although I certainly wasn't joining him, even if it was starting to warm up that afternoon.


Last worn: silver tank, floral print scarf, Nobody Denim grey jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff personalised mini MAB tote bag (above).

Other ways to wearsilver tank and double denim, floral print scarf worn as kimonos, Nobody Denim grey jeans and blazer, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff personalised mini MAB tote bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

9 comments:

  1. I can see that our seasons are flipping now because you are wearing jeans! Love the grey jeans and mix of florals in that first look!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, Mica! It's so great paired with the floral cover up too:) And yay for having a great dentist:D
    Belated Happy Mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first of all, your dentist sounds amazing. And I love what you wore! The purple and navy look fantastic together. I love the skinny jeans as well. They are fabulous. And the scarf in the second look is so amazing. It looks great with your outfit.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first look is my favourite, Mica, it's Autumnal perfection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee, I hope your dentist enjoyed the "nice bottom"! :D Lovely to see you wearing that bag so much, Mica. I really like the purple/navy combo and your injection of florals into both looks really helps them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple and gray go together so well! I love your pretty floral kimono and that floral scarf is gorgeous! That's so kind of your dentist to chat with you before getting started, mine does the same and I'm so thankful. I get really nervous, so that's no fun, haha!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mica, I love the way you styled the jeans for the both outfits. You always make all of your outfits look so stylish. I hope you enjoy the weekend Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you son had a fun playdate

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dark moody colors and florals in the first outfit! The wine-colored tee looks fabulous with that wrap! Also, good for you for going to the dentist!!! I know it's not your fave. Glad to hear the dentist admired that beautiful bag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...