Wednesday 9 October 2024

Golden Tees and Black Skinny Jeans With Chloe Ethel Bag

Two outfits I wore recently with black skinny jeans, golden tees and printed cover ups with sandals and my Chloe Ethel bag.


What I wore:



Jacket: thrifted purple and red Paisley print duster
Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
Necklace: thrifted red flat bead necklace
Tee: Just Jeans Jamie shirt tail v neck tee in coated champagne gold
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail
ShoesLes Tropeziennes Par M.Belarbi leopard print and gold leather sandals
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Ethel bag in light khaki


Why I wore it:

Jeans and tee for working from home, with a brief step way from my desk for the school run and a couple of errands before school pick up in the afternoon. While the gold foil tee is enough of a statement on its own, I added the red necklace for a little more colour. I felt the red and purple print on the cover up wasn't showing up against the gold tee as much as I expected, and thought the matching red would help the red in the print stand out.

I really liked this outfit! With the gold tee this little Chloe Ethel bag seemed like a good choice with its statement gold hardware being a little matchy. I added another print with the leopard sandals, but I think it's so subtle just being on a single strap of the sandals that it works with all the rest of the statement pieces in my outfit.


Last worn: heart stud earrings, Paisley print duster, beaded necklace, gold linen tee, zip detail jeans, leopard print sandals, Chloe Ethel bag.

Other ways to wearPaisley print duster worn 2 ways, gold linen tee worn 2 ways, zip detail jeans and graphic tee, leopard print sandals and dress, Chloe Ethel bag and skirt.






What I wore:






Jacket: thrifted no label leopard print cover up with waist tie
Necklace: Roie Designs multi chain layered beaded necklace
Tee: Big W mustard v-neck tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
Shoes: thrifted Anko Kmart black strappy sandals 
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco gunmetal twisted bracelet stack
BagChloe small Ethel bag in light khaki


Why I wore it:

Not a metallic gold tee in this outfit, more of a golden yellow! Still sticking with the statement necklace, printed cover up, black skinny jeans and sandals outfit formula, again with the Chloe Ethel bag. I liked the Ethel with the brown of the leopard print cover up and mustard yellow tee. Again it was a jeans and tee outfit for working from home and the school run, and the kids had sports in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and gold themes here, Mica - that bag is perfect with them. The second outfit is my fave, as I like the richer golden colour of the top.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...