Thursday 21 March 2024

Pink and Leopard Print Outfits With Sorbet Balenciaga City Bag

Two different outfits for working from home days with added appointments thrown in. Both featuring pink and leopard print, a combination I really enjoy wearing! And my pretty sorbet pink Balenciaga city bag that was due another wear.


What I wore:





Jacket: thrifted no label leopard print cover up with waist tie
Necklace: mixed metal hammered pendant necklace
Tee:  Cotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
Shorts: thrifted Jeanswest distressed denim shorts
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Why I wore it:

Needed a comfortable and easy outfit for the school run, working from home, and a physio appointment. Again, I went for shorts and tee, which has become a go-to outfit formula for me this year!

It's not the first time I've worn this leopard print cover up with pink, I really like the combination. But it's the first time I've worn this awesome super-soft pink tee with it. With the print from the cover up, plain shorts were needed and these cuffed distressed denim shorts go with everything.


Last worn: leopard print cover up, gold and silver necklace, pale pink teedistressed denim shorts, Sketchers, Balenciaga sorbet city bag.

Other ways to wearleopard print cover up and teal, pale pink tee and jeans, distressed denim shorts and stripes, Sketchers and printed shorts, Balenciaga sorbet city bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga sorbet city bag in third trimester.





What I wore:





Necklace: Kmart black and gold double strand beaded necklace 
TeeCle The Label Charlotte tee in ombre rose
Skirt: Target animal print ruffle hem mini skirt
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual plus faux pearl and gold beaded bracelet stack
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Why I wore it:

This was a very hot and humid day so I reached for this light skirt. It's a fun leopard print and it's great in the heat and humidity! Also nice and comfortable for the school run, working from home, a bit of driving around to take my son to an appointment, and the library after school. Big day!

I liked the simplicity of the ombre tee with the leopard skirt, I felt this outfit didn't need very much so I just added this little double strand beaded necklace and again my sorbet Balenciaga city bag. I like the different shades of pink together, with the ombre tee and the brighter pink on the Balenciaga bag.


Last worn: ombre pink tee, beaded necklace, leopard print skirt, tan slides, Balenciaga sorbet city bag (above).

Other ways to wearombre pink tee, leopard print skirt and denim jacket, tan slides and maxi skirtBalenciaga sorbet city bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga sorbet city bag in second trimester.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

8 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your first outfit Mica. The desert rose shade of your tee looks an absolute treat with the leopard print, and your bag is a gorgeous colour too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink and leopard print. They work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s both a cute outfit! I love leopard print and your skirt. I bet the twirling factor on it is fabulous. And as a fellow handbag lover, I cannot leave without saying I am gaga over your Bal bag. The color is just spring perfection!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal prints look so good on you! I love the way you've styled these pieces! I hope you have a fabulous weekend <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how well the leopard and pink go together. I adore both outfits and would definitely wear them both.
    OOXX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Floral dresses don't become me as I'm short of stature. On you, however, they look wonderful ! I do like the last outfit with the skirt; it's lovely!
    As for the big, pink bag, I like both its shape and color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and easy going outfits.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...