Friday 4 October 2024

Blue Printed Dresses and Pink Crossbody Bags

Enjoying warmer spring weekends in two different blue printed dresses, both accessorised with little pink crossbody bags.


What I wore:






Earrings: Colette silver filigree leaf diamante statement earrings
Dress: Iris Maxi The Label flora print blue and white mini dress
Shoes: thrifted Seed Heritage tan braided sandals
Bracelets: the usual plus silver and turquoise bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Wore this for lunch at my parent's place down the coast. My sister got me this dress for Christmas and it's so beautiful! First time I've worn it with this Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag, but I liked the muted pink with the pale blue print of the dress. Sadly did manage to spill food on this dress, but thankfully it washed off! And given that this is the fourth time I've worn this dress I'm surprised it hasn't been spilled on more often already, ha!

Added silver statement earrings with this rather than a necklace, although unfortunately they are a little hard to see in the photos. And just a pair of simple sandals for the heat. These ones I picked up at the opshop in winter, knowing they'd be great in the warmer weather.


Last worn: silver earrings, blue printed mini dress, braided sandals, Rebecca Minkoff Studded MAB crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearblue printed mini dress and gold clutch, braided sandals and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Studded MAB crossbody bag and skirt.








What I wore:







Necklace: Kmart rose gold and pink beaded necklace
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
Shoes: thrifted Les Tropeziennes Par M.Belarbi leopard print and gold leather sandals
Bracelets: the usual and pearl bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff Mini 5 zip in pink iris with gold hardware 


Why I wore it:

Another very warm weekend day had me pulling out another blue printed dress. This one was a $2 clearance sale find a couple of years ago and I love wearing it every spring and summer! It was too hot to consider wearing anything other than this light sundress and simple sandals. We had an appointment in the afternoon, but the rest of the day was spent just enjoying the warm weather.

I really liked the pink Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag with this outfit, even though it's a different shade from the blush pink in the print of the dress and the blush pink beads on my necklace.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the food washed off of your beautiful dress!! That is so my luck too, I always manage to spill something on myself and it's usually on something brand new or white, haha! I just love these beautiful looks my friend, and those are really cute sandals in the first look too!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a notorious spiller of food, I can definitely relate. I'm glad it washed off though! I always keep some make-up remover wipes in my bag in order to instantly get the worst of it off! That dress is gorgeous, by the way, and it works so well with the desert rose crossbody bag. That outfit is definitely my favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such pretty dresses and bags. You always look so nice in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...