Thursday 25 January 2024

Printed Dresses And Neon Pink Mini MAC Bag

Two simple printed dresses for hot summer days in Brisbane recently, with my little neon pink Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag for a pop of colour.


What I wore:






Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: thrifted no label pastel floral print babydoll dress
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC


Why I wore it:

Despite the mostly wet summer holidays, we did manage to get outdoors a few times, and this was one of those times. We ended up cutting the beach playdate short when the rain set in earlier than expected, but until we decided to call it a day the kids had been having a blast in the water.

The Kmart slides were a good choice for a beach day, and this pastel floral print dress is such a good cover up for my swimmers. I didn't end up getting in the water past my knees, but the kids had fun jumping around with their friends.

Because I had a big reusable tote with all our beach toys and a change of clothes and towels, I just wore my little Rebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC bag so I could have the essentials with me wherever I went.


Last worn: Tiffany necklace, floral babydoll dress, tan slides, neon pink mini MAC.

Other ways to wearfloral babydoll dress and blazer, tan slides and blue dress, neon pink mini MAC and shorts.






What I wore:




DressAll About Eve striped black tee dress 
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco gunmetal twisted bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC


Why I wore it:

Another simple printed dress with a pop of colour from my neon pink Rebecca Minkoff mini mac bag again. I love pink bags with this black and white striped tee dress! With the bright bag and the stripes on the dress, I felt I didn't really need a necklace with this, and it was better in the heat not to add anything heavy. Did add this cute Mimco twisted gunmetal bracelet stack, to make it look like I put a little thought into my outfit though. 

It was really too hot for closed in shoes, but I had a couple of errands to run and I'd managed to aggravate my knee injury again a couple of days earlier, so comfortable Adidas Superstar sneakers were good for driving around and supporting my knee.


Last worn: black and white striped shift dress, bracelet stack, Adidas Superstar sneakers, neon pink mini MAC (above).

Other ways to wearblack and white striped shift dress and scarf, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, neon pink mini MAC and jeans.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't that hot pink bag pop against the stripes! And yet it's much more subtle with the floral print. I love both outfits, Mica, you look fabulous! Hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral print babydoll dress is simply divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find clothes that I then end up loving, like for example, that dress from the first look. I love the print and the colours too! You look so stunning as per always, Mica! Hope you're doing well and having a great start of 2024 so far!

    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of pink in your outfits. We are having weird weather over here. http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy guapa, los dos vestidos son muy bonitos, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that bag!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that hot pink bag, Mica! It really makes both looks pop, and just adore that those dresses!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...