Monday 7 October 2024

Denim Dresses With Yellow Mini 5 Zip Bag and Yellow Necklaces

Two denim dress outfits for spring, both accessorised with this adorable little yellow Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag. It works well with the different denim washes.


What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted chartreuse necklace
Dress: Kmart denim short sleeve button front midi dress 
Shoes: thrifted Seed Heritage tan braided sandals
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip


Why I wore it:

Got this denim maxi dress out again for another kids' birthday party. It's quite a thick denim and warm dress so I'm not sure I'll be able to wear it much over summer, but I love the darker wash and the long maxi length. Because it buttons fully I'd be able to wear it as a duster as well, although I have only worn it as a dress so far.

Despite being a warmer dress it was perfect on this day, and I liked the simple braided sandals with it. I wanted to add a little extra colour with all that darker blue denim, so I added the chartreuse necklace and then the yellow Rebecca Minkoff mini5 zip bag. Even though they are not the same shades of yellow I liked the two pieces together against the blue denim.


Last worn: denim maxi dress, chartreuse necklace, braided sandals, Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag.

Other ways to weardenim maxi dress and leather jacket, braided sandals and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag and shorts.







What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
DressTarget puff sleeve tiered denim dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip


Why I wore it:

Another denim dress for another spring day! I needed something nice and simple for a busy day, with an appointment for my son in the morning and then working from home for the rest of the day. This tiered denim dress is so comfortable and I liked the extra blue with the Converse sneakers. Like the outfit above, again I chose the little yellow mini 5 zip bag to add some colour.

And I chose this silver and yellow pendant necklace to follow the same outfit formula as the outfit above. It pairs so well with the bag too. I like a little bit of matchy-matchy with my accessories sometimes!


Last worn: tiered denim dress, yellow necklace, blue Converse sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5-zip bag (above).

Other ways to weartiered denim dress with red, blue Converse sneakers and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5-zip bag and skirt.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. Love this kind of denim outfits, and I think you chose the perfect pieces in yellow as complements! Have a lovely week!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim for the win, my friend! You look beautiful in both of these looks, and what a cute bag as well!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a cute denim dress! I love that you added in some fun pops of colour as well. Both looks are perfection from head to toe. I hope your week goes well <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...