Monday 19 August 2024

Coral Dresses, Blue Scarves and Leather Jackets

Two very similar outfits for winter office days - colourful coral dresses with black leather jackets, bright blue scarves and my Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.


What I wore:




JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
ScarfMarc by Marc Jacobs bright blue stole
Dress: Kmart Whsdch Red short sleeved tiered midi dress
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

I really liked this outfit! It was a colder day but with a slip under this dress, my cosy cobalt scarf and the thick leather jacket on top I didn't feel too cold from having my bare ankles popping out from under the dress. By the time I was back from the office and picking the kids up from school I was even warm enough to take the jacket off. Definitely appreciated and needed it on the cold morning commute though!

With the bright coral tiered midi dress I knew this blue scarf would look great. The deep teal Love Too bag is a different shade of blue with this outfit but I think it really worked with this colourful dress. I loved this outfit, colourful for a colder winter day.


Last worn: black leather jacket, cobalt Marc Jacobs scarf, coral tiered maxi dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and floral dress, cobalt Marc Jacobs scarf and jeans, coral tiered maxi dress in summer, Adidas Superstar sneakers and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and jeans.





What I wore:






JacketJeanswest black leather moto jacket
ScarfLouis Vuitton monogram shawl in bleu
Dress: Kmart red flora printed wrap dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

This outfit I did not love as much as the one above. Very similar with a slip under a midi dress, a warm black leather jacket, sneakers and a cosy blanket scarf. This Louis Vuitton shawl is one of the warmest scarves I have. However I didn't really think this outfit through. I like this dress for work, I've worn it a few times, and the midi dress and leather jacket and cosy scarf combination worked well for the first outfit above.

With this midi dress being a wrap dress though, walking through the city in the morning to get into the office I realised the error of my ways as the wrap dress opens a little at the base as you walk, which left a lot more of my legs exposed to the cold than in the outfit above. I was glad to get into the heated office, and will be keeping this dress only for warmer days!


Last worn: black leather jacket, Louis Vuitton scarf, coral floral print wrap dress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag (above).

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and jeans, Louis Vuitton scarf and skirt, coral floral print wrap dress with yellow, blue Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and jeans.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. Coral and blue is such a dynamic combination! That first outfit is really beautiful. I like the second look as well. The accessories are fabulous <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving a coral and blue combo. Both of your outfits are fabulous and vibrant and I can't possibly choose a favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...