Friday 24 May 2024

Kmart Floral Print Dresses and Turquoise Mini MAC

Two very different Kmart printed dresses I wore for a weekend a couple of weeks ago when it was a little warmer! Both bags accessorised with my little Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC that goes with everything.


What I wore:




Earrings: Prouds gold and silver spiral drop earrings
Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart red flora printed wrap dress
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC in aquamarine with python embossed leather 


Why I wore it:

I did feel a little overdressed for this in the morning when we had a couple of playdates, but that evening we were going out for a birthday dinner and one outfit felt easier for the day! This coral print wrap dress is one mum got me for Christmas, I love how colourful it is. Although this is the first time I've tried the aqua mini MAC bag with it, I really liked the combination. It was the perfect size too as I didn't need to carry much for the playdates or for dinner.


Last worn: spiral earrings, Tiffany heart necklace, coral print wrap dress, Kmart slides, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC.

Other ways to wearcoral print wrap dress with yellow, Kmart slides and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff aquamarine mini MAC bag and maternity shorts.





What I wore:




NecklaceZuriCollections blue polymer clay necklace
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC in aquamarine with python embossed leather 


Why I wore it:

I had planned to wear a denim jacket over this, but it was a nice warm morning so I went without one. I definitely needed it in the afternoon though when it started to cool down, with winter just over a week away here in Brisbane it's getting chilly!

It was a nice sunny day for a couple of errands and then a little browse in the opshop - donating a few more things and taking advantage of the 'fill a bag of books for $5' sale to pick up some more books for myself and for the kids. I'm keeping up with my 100 books a year reading goal, the extra commutes into the office now I'm working in there more often help! I'm at 63 books read so far this year, and I'm always picking up books in the opshops in case I don't have any hold requests available when we are on our weekly library trip.


Last worn: beaded necklace, tiered sundress, leather Converse, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC (above).

Other ways to weartiered sundress and denim jacket, leather Converse and skirtRebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff mini MAC in third trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. That coral print wrap dress is gorgeous! Definitely something that would work well for a birthday dinner. The colour is so pretty on you. I love the sundress as well. And wow, you've done a lot of reading so far this year. That is amazing!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses look so beautiful and comfortable too, and what a beautiful bag. The aquamarine really makes both of these looks pop!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thar is awesome you have read 63 books this year.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that first outfit is absolutely fabulous! That's my favourite without a doubt! I'm also totally impressed by the fact that you've already read 63 books this year. I haven't actually counted mine, but I don't think it'll be more than 10 ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...