Monday 3 June 2019

What I Wore To Disneyland Paris & Weekday Wear Linkup

We took the boys to Disneyland Paris! We had two amazing days at Euro Disney, having the best fun. It really is a magical place and while the parks were busy and things were crowded and my French was not as great as it could be, we had an incredible time.

We packed light, hand luggage only, as we flew from Edinburgh to Paris.

What I wore:

mickey mouse ears and tee maxi skirt leather jacket cobalt louis vuitton scarf at Disneyland Paris castle | awayfromblue

awayfromtheblue Instagram | Disneyland paris maxi skirt leather jacket cobalt louis vuitton shawl and bag castle
JacketJeanswest black leather moto jacket
ScarfLouis Vuitton monogram shawl in bleu
TeeUniqlo Mickey Mouse 'Mickey Stands' short sleeve graphic tee
Skirt: thrifted Crossroads black ruffle hem maxi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagLouis Vuitton Damier Ebene 30 speedy bandouliere

Why I wore it:

I could not stop grinning! It's been a dream of mine to go to Disneyland since I was little and to take the boys and seeing them immersed in the magic for a couple of days was wonderful!

Day one was Disneyland Paris - I wore my Mickey tee (we all did for our meeting with the famous mouse!) and my maxi skirt, with my comfortable Converse for walking around a lot. It's a big park! We got to meet treasured characters, eat the best food (Mickey Mouse shaped pizzas and a lot of popcorn!) and took so many photos. It was a chilly start to the day but did warm up so my Louis Vuitton scarf and my leather jacket came off and on through the day. The boys were dressed in layers too.

I wanted to share a favourite moment from the day here on the blog but there were so many! From finally getting to meet Mickey after planning this trip for almost a year, meeting Winnie the Pooh, the parade where Elsa blew a kiss to the boys, and Peter Pan recognised them from earlier in the day, the fireworks show at the end of the night and many more ... there are just so many special moments! I included some of them in the video below. If you've ever wanted to visit Disney, do it! Especially when the kids are little!


Last worn: black leather jacket, cobalt Louis Vuitton scarf, Mickey Mouse tee, black maxi skirt, Converse, Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere.

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and printed pants, cobalt Louis Vuitton scarf and maxi dress, Mickey Mouse tee for travel, black maxi skirt in summer, Converse and purple jeans, Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in third trimester, Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere in third trimester.


First Time Experiencing Disneyland!










What I wore:

Disneyland Paris Disney Studios spring outfit skater dress cobalt scarf speedy bandouliere leather jacket | away from the blue

awayfromblue Instagram | mickey mouse balloons outfit pic disneyland studios Paris grey skater dress cobalt scarf
JacketJeanswest black leather moto jacket
ScarfLouis Vuitton monogram shawl in bleu
DressAsos grey skater dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagLouis Vuitton Damier Ebene 30 speedy bandouliere

Why I wore it:

Our next day at Disneyland Paris we went to Walt Disney Studios. I was glad I'd packed this short sleeve dress as this was a much warmer day and my leather jacket didn't stay on long at all. The dress was a nice light outfit option to have in my hand luggage and a dream to travel with - no creases when I rolled it up.

Initially I'd been unsure if this park would be as much fun as the main park for the boys - it turned out to be such a great day and I'm glad we went. It was certainly a quieter park with much shorter wait times for rides. Although we did have to use a Fast Pass to get on the Tower of Terror ride! The boys got to meet Spiderman after watching the superhero show live and were over the moon! We cuddled Pluto and Goofy and walked past Cruella De Ville and Woody, and went on a ton of rides.

It was another magical day and over much too soon, but we had to leave and get to the airport to fly back to Scotland for a very important date.


Last wornblack leather jacket (above), cobalt Louis Vuitton scarf (above), grey skater dress, Converse (above), Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere (above).

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and jeans, cobalt Louis Vuitton scarf in the office, grey skater dress in summer, Converse and pencil skirt, Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere and colourful knit.

Perfect for pregnancygrey skater dress in second trimester, Converse in second trimester, Louis Vuitton speedy bandouliere in third trimester.



How You Can Wear It:

When experiencing Disneyland Paris, comfort is a must! Go for pieces you know and love, layers for the changing temperatures and comfortable shoes for walking!




Weekday Wear Linkup #21


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!

Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!




Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails




Linking up with Confident Twosday, Turning Heads, Trend Spin, Style Sessions, Style On the Daily, Oh Hey Girl, Fashion Frenzy, This Main Life, Thursday ModaFashion Files, Weekly Link Up, Chic and Stylish, Fabulous Friday, Weekend Wear.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

73 comments:

  1. You are very cute no matter what (I personally blame your smile for that) but Disneyland shines and resonates with you too! Great combo: comfy, pretty and definitely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you all had such a great time and the visit sounds so magical! I take for granted that we live in Orlando and Disney World is so close I forget that so many people really dream about going. Great memories!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was definitely a dream come true for us!

      Delete
  3. How lovely to go to Disney. I hope to take the grandchildren one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what an amazing trip! Disneyland is amazing don't you think?!
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable! I love the cobalt blue scarf!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great hun and looks like you had a wonderful time in Disneyland.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Disney look! It's so chic and comfy at the same time. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful experience for you to share with your little ones. The Mickey tee was so cute. Enjoy your special holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Disney and am so glad you got to experience it with you boys! The second outfit is my favorite! Your dress is so cute!

    Jill- Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet this was a blast, Mica!! Seriously your smiles say it all!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband and I love Disney! That's incredible that you were at Disneyland Paris!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I'm so glad you were able to fulfill your dream of going to Disneyland! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yayy!! So glad you finally made it! I know I was SUPER excited the first time I went, not something a 22 year old is normally excited about but whatever, we're cool because Disney is the best!
    I only spent 1 day at Disneyland Paris so I didn't get to do much, hopefully I'll get back there again someday. I still have to go to California, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney....so many!!!!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I want to go to them all now - I'm saving up for the next one! :)

      Delete
  14. I'm so glad you got to visit Disneyland! It really can be magical (if it's not to crowded)! My daughter recently finished an internship there--she worked in food service in Tomorrowland.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, you look so cute in your Mickey tee and ears! Love the pop of color the cobalt scarf provides to both of your looks. Looks and sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun! You look so great, and I love your hair this length!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for making your dream come true. I totally get it and I loved taking my girls when they were little, 3 and 6, it was total magic and then a couple of years ago when they were, 8 and 11, it was just fun fun fun. You packed all the right gear for a day hitting the pavement. Good call on those converse sneakers.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!! I just love Disney, I would love to visit Disneyland Paris! Love your Mickey top and pop of blue, so pretty!!

    xx, Elise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on finally living out your dream!! Love following along with your photos!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how fun to be able to go to Paris Disneyland! Love your outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Disneyland! So glad you had a good time!

    xo Jules
    www.julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so happy in the pics, your leather jacket is amazing....
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like it was so much fun!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/06/my-casual-go-to-look-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. So glad you had a great time at Paris Disney. I have gone to Paris twice and never went to Disney. I can't wait until the day we take baby girl to Disney. It been 15 years since I have been to Disney.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  25. What better outfit to wear to Disneyworld than a Mickey tee? Can you believe I've never been, even though we're so near it? It looks like a magical experience, and especially so for the boys! Have a lovely week, Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun for you and your family, I have only been to Disneyland once and it was a memorable experience. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. I had no idea that there was a Disney in Paris! Let me say, your scarf was the perfect accessory, it made for such cool cohesive photos! I'm sure the boys (and yourself) had so much fun. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,
    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  28. SO much fun! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland Paris! And love your Mickey tee <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm so happy to see that you have amazing time in Disnyland, great fun and a lot of joy. It is on my wish list for such a long time.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/06/beauty-of-resolve_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds and looks like y'all had a joyous time there.This is definitely a dream of mine to take my son some day. Thanks for sharing this lovely experience with us Mica. :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can imagine the excitement for the kids and for the child that lives within our grown up bodies :)
    I've never been to Disneyworld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I was definitely a big kid! :)

      Delete
  32. It looks like you and your family had such a great time in Disney! I just went to Disney World in Florida in April and it was so much fun! It's really such a magical place! All of the photos you included are so beautiful, as well! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. woww Mica you look so cute in that mini mouse look!!
    Love your looks they are so comfy for a trip with the boys!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aaaaaaw...you looked great in both, Mica:) Comfy but chic outfits. When we were at DisneyWorld, we lived in shorts like regular tourists...hehe
    And thanks for sharing the vid. The fireworks at the end...wow!
    Hope you're having a lovely morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha much too cold for shorts for us! The fireworks were incredible, perfect end to the day!

      Delete
  35. Omg this trip sounds like so much fun!! You look so adorable with those Mickey ears! Loving the photos, Mica!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I took my daughter to Disney Tokyo last year and she had a ball. You look so cute in you Micky Mouse t-shirt. Hope the weather in Brisbane is not as bad as here in Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. That looks like a marvelous time! I have only been to the Disneyland in California - Paris Disney seems so cool! Adorable in the mouse ears, Mica! happy 10th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love how you styled your Mickey sweatshirt with a moto jacket and maxi skirt—so chic!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a fun trip for you all! We have never been to Disney as a family - anywhere, but hope to go next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have never been to Disneyland, even though I live so close. I wonder if I should take the kids one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely take the kids! I want to go visit more of them now, it was so much fun!

      Delete
  41. This is such a fun post :)
    I was at Disneyland California, I dare say it was some of the best time I've ever had in my life:)

    - Marina W
    http://www.waitmarinawho.com/2019/06/dreaming-of-glorious-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Haha, those wars war so stylish! Lol. You look fab, beautiful scarve!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow this must be fun babe.
    I love it here.

    Much Love,
    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fabulous experience for you all, Mica! It looks like such fun and I enjoyed seeing your photos! We took E to Tokyo Disneyland 2 years ago and had a ball! Hope your week is off to a great start, Mica! Even though it was a bit too windy today, I am enjoying the colder weather! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to Tokyo next! I should pick your brain about it next time we meet up!

      Delete
  45. Nice travelling & adorable outfit, suitable with your travelling. I hope go to Disneyland at one day. I followed your blog now. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  46. The skirt and the dress are really cute! Sounds like a really nice trip as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Maria @ clumsyagenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. You look amazing! :)

    Thank you for the link-up!

    Mariya | www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yay for Minnie! What a fun time- Disney is so awesome!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  49. It's indeed the happiest place on earth for both children and adult :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  50. So cool that you got to go to Disney! Super fun pics, dear!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hope you had fun! I just love Disneyland!!

    Lizzie
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the bright colour pop via the scarf! They're such brilliant accessories when travelling and especially when flying just with hand luggage - they take up barely any room! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  53. Seems like you guys had a fantastic trip. I love your photos and you are too cute with the mickey mouse ears.

    xo, Maria
    https://www.miamiamine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Adorable! We've been to Disney in Orlando Florida a few times over the years and comfy shoes are a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh my gosh you got to go to Disneyland! So obsessed with that place! You look amazing too! Sorry I haven't commented in ages, Mica! I've had so much on! I'm here now though! Catching up!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  56. Looks like you had a blast! Can't go wrong with Disneyland, the happiest place on earth indeed. Also, cute shirt you have there dear!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. You are looking very pretty and happy. Disneyland is on our list to visit some day. Very beautiful shots and looks like you had a great time. :-)

    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. A Mickey Mouse top is a perfect item to wear to Disneyland. It looks like you and your family enjoyed their vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I used to have a Disneyland tee- the same the Mickey Mouse. Never been to Eurp Disney! You looked like you had a great time! I love the cobalt scarf and your outfit is perfect for the park!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. YAY! I'm so glad you guys got to have the whole Disney experience! It's so much fun and just such a lighthearted place to be! And I also loved Aladdin as a kid and totally love Adventureland too! :) By the way, any time I've watched your videos, your accent has struck me as more Irish than my limited American knowledge of what an Australian accent sounds like. But now that you're posting about going to Scotland for a wedding, I'm like, "is she actually from Scotland/Ireland?? Did I miss the boat somewhere?!" Help your poor confused friend out here, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm surprised my accent is mistaken for Irish - I've had a lot of people say I sound more Canadian than Australian? haha! I'm so lucky to get invited to the wedding in Scotland - people flew in from all over for it!

      Delete
  61. Wow, i bet this was a fabulous trip. thanks for sharing your family adventure on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is so fun, I'm glad you've been to Disneyland with your boys. And how cute is that Mickey shirt, glad to catch this post. Happy hump day!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I cannot imagine taking this trip with children and only hand luggage!
    Great pictures and I love that you packed you Mickey tops.

    ReplyDelete
  64. thanks all for your sweet comments and for linking up! It really was a magical trip for me, I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...