Monday 15 January 2024

Navy Tee And Leopard Print Skirt Office Outfits

I have been loving leopard lately, and so I got my leopard print skirts out again for some summer office days. Both of these leopard skirts I paired with navy tees, comfortable Converse and my Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag.


What I wore:




Necklace: gold beaded statement multi strand necklace
Tee: Jeanswest Ruby frill sleeve Ric Rac detailed tee in deep iris
Skirt: thrifted ruffle hem leopard print midi skirt 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

I decided to wear this navy frill sleeve tee with the leopard print skirt, the navy is a great neutral against the print and surprisingly I hadn't worn navy with this skirt yet. And to showcase the pretty frill sleeve detail on the tee, I didn't add a blazer. Without a blazer, I did try dress this up a little more for the office with the big statement necklace. This gold multi-strand necklace was an opshop find, just like the skirt.

Comfortable Converse for the commute and walking around the office, and my big Louis Vuitton neverfull tote for carrying a few extra things along with my essentials for work. As it was back in December that I wore this, I did a little Christmas shopping in my lunch break!


Last worn: gold statement necklace, navy frill sleeve tee, leopard print midi skirt, Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull.

Other ways to wearnavy frill sleeve tee and shorts, leopard print midi skirt with black, Converse and jeansLouis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimesterLouis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag in third trimester.


30 Ways To Wear: Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Neverfull








What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
EarringsMichael Hill stud earrings with aqua cubic zirconia in sterling silver
Necklace: thrifted Eb&Ive turquoise wooden bead multi strand statement necklace
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
Skirt: Target animal print ruffle hem mini skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

Unlike the outfit above, I decided to add a blazer with this. I felt that even with the big statement necklace, this shorter leopard print skirt and navy tee was a little too casual for the day I had ahead of me in the office, so it needed the blush blazer. I really like blue and pink together and this blush pink works well with the navy tee and the turquoise multi-strand necklace.

I'm always a little sad the cute lurex detail thread on this tee never shows up in photos - it makes it feel so special when you see it in person! Again I went with Converse, blue ones this time to coordinate with the beaded necklace. And while I didn't need to carry too many extra things with me on this day I wore my Louis Vuitton Neverfull again as it's a good office bag!


Last worn: turquoise multi strand necklace, earrings, blush blazer, lurex navy tee, leopard print skirt, Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull (above).

Other ways to wearblush blazer worn 2 ways, lurex navy tee and maxi skirt, leopard print skirt and leather jacket, Converse and shortsLouis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag worn 30 ways.
 
Perfect for pregnancyblush blazer in third trimesterLouis Vuitton Neverfull at 38 weeks.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. Navy and blush pink look so nice together, I really love that blazer. Also, I am still on the look out to add a maxi skirt into the mix. This leopard one is great! Hope you have a great week ahead.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to remember to pair my leopard skirt with navy: I have never tried that. Love the pairing!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is a classic, really make every outfit!
    Very nice ideas to wear leopard print in summer!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I am a huge fan of leopard! Adding a blazer is a fabulous way to turn a casual look into an office-friendly one.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That statement necklace in the first outfit is fantastic! I just love it! The blazer in the second look is stunning as well <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Los dos outfits me encantaron, aunque mas el segundo, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never tire of leopard print! Both of these outfits are so cute!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leopard too, this skirt is beautiful and always a fan of that bag! So pretty!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both outfits are awesome and this bag is so universal - I think you can wear them in almost every kind of clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blush blazer with the leopard skirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute classic -- yet also funky! -- look. 💙🐆

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the navy with leopard print. It kind of softens it? And the pink is so pretty with it too! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the leopard print skirts! Fabulous LV bag too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...