Monday 26 February 2024

Black Denim Skirts and Tee Outfits With Purple Chloe Paraty Bag

Two very simple neutral denim skirts and tee outfits, both with black and white printed cover ups and the same purple Chloe Paraty bag and necklace.


What I wore:




JacketSeed Heritage black printed poncho
Necklace: Colette marble and gold pendant drop long necklace
Tee: grey marle pocket tee
SkirtNobody Denim Piper vacation skirt in black distressed denim
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

I got this amazing printed cover up from mum for Christmas. Being black and white it will go with everything. Although this is the second time I've worn it, it's the second time I've paired it with neutrals! I even wore it with this tee last time I wore it too. It is a good layer to add a little more interest to the plain grey pocket tee and distressed denim skirt outfit. Even the the tan slides though it was a lot of dark neutrals, so I added the purple marble and gold necklace to brighten it up a little, and then my deep purple small Chloe Paraty bag. I really like the extra but not overwhelming colour this bag adds to a neutral outfit.

Ideal outfit for a playdate and a couple of errands on the weekend.


Last wornprinted capes, grey pocket tee, gold and marble necklace, Nobody Denim distressed skirt, tan slides, Chloe small Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearprinted cape ad shorts, grey pocket tee, Nobody Denim distressed skirt and sequins, tan slides and dress, Chloe small Paraty bag and pencil skirt.






What I wore:




JacketThe Kindness Collective 'Vienna Awaits' floral print kimono
Necklace: Colette marble and gold pendant drop long necklace
Tee: thrifted Mix Apparel black marle tee
Skirt: thrifted Target black stretch denim skirt
ShoesNew Balance Coast women's running shoe in black 
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

A busy day and being temporarily without a car meant comfortable sneakers for some actual running around. As well as the school drop off, we had an appointment for my son that morning. And then it was racing back home to work from home for a few hours before heading back to school to pick up the kids.

It was another hot and humid Brisbane summer day so while a black tee and black denim skirt weren't the best colour choice, I thought the white cover up would help reflect some of the heat and keep me cool. And I liked the pattern mix of the space dye tee against the floral Paisley print on the cover up. Wasn't sure at first if it would be too busy, but I think sticking with black and white in both prints worked.

Again I went with the purple Chloe Paraty bag for a little bit of colour. And happened to pick the same necklace again! I really do like this bag and necklace worn together.


Last worn: floral print cover up, space dye tee, marble necklace (above), black denim skirt, New Balance sneakers, Chloe purple small Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to wearfloral print cover up over a dress, space dye tee and blazer, black denim skirt and leopard print, Chloe purple small Paraty bag and jeans.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. The second outfit is my favourite this time, Mica. The black and white floral kimono lights up the whole outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great denim stylings. You look lovely dear Mica. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with polka a dots.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...