Monday 23 October 2023

Pink Dresses, Ballet Flats and Pink Bags | Weekday Wear Link Up

Have been really enjoying pink at the moment! My Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag in fig pink has been on frequent repeat lately, and in these outfits I wore it with some pink dresses to create these two tonal pink outfits with different shades of pink.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
Dress: thrifted no label pastel floral print babydoll dress
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

Wore this to the office. I had planned the blazer and dress and bag as I thought all the different shades of pink would look nice with the peachy pink pastel print of the floral dress. I really loved them together, and got a few compliments on this outfit in the office. The blazer and dress are such a good pairing.

I hadn't decided what shoes to wear though and went with the black ballet flats at the last minute. I really wish I'd went with my tan or silver ones instead, I think the black is a little harsh with the pinks in the outfit. But overall, I really liked this outfit, would just try different shoes next time!


Last worn: blush blazer, pastel print floral dress, black ballet flats, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC.

Other ways to wearblush blazer and jeans, pastel print floral dress and leather jacket, black ballet flats and midi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and stripes.

Perfect for pregnancyblush blazer in third trimesterballet flats in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted metallic clay bead necklace
Dress: thrifted Kmart short sleeve godet skirt linen blend dress in fuchsia
Belt: came with dress
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs silver tuxedo flats
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

For a hot spring day, with the school run and working from home on the agenda,. it seemed like the perfect time to get this Kmart fuchsia pink linen dress out again that I thrifted a while back. And just like when I wore the floral dress above, I decided to try the little Rebecca Minkoff fig pink jean MAC crossbody bag with this. I did break away from being completely pink with the blue necklace. And I went with silver ballet flats this time, which I do love a lot more than the black ones I wore in the outfit above, with this dress.

I haven't worn this dress much over the cooler months, although I have tried it in winter before, Now that the weather has warmed up I'm hoping to wear it a lot more often, one of my favourite thrift finds!


Last worn: Kmart fuchsia pink linen dress, blue beaded necklace, silver ballet flats, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC (above).

Other ways to wearKmart fuchsia pink linen dress in winter, silver ballet flats and maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and shorts

Perfect for pregnancysilver ballet flats in third trimester.



Weekday Wear Linkup #243


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in both dresses! Love the print of the first one and the bag is great with both. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty outfits. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like that first printed dress with the blazer: very cute! Have a great week!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these outfits are so pretty! I love your printed dress!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blending multiple shades of pink is a beautiful look! I especially like the print one because those warm peachy-pinks are such a favorite of mine. Wonderful spring vibes from these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually wearing pink today, too. (Well, it's more coral, but definitely in the pink family.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first outfit combo. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I think you did such a splendid job with all the pinks in the first outfit! Sometimes, I'm a little intimidated trying that. But, you look fabulous! I really like the second pink dress, too! It looks just like spring!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so much both of your outfits- in both dresses you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the colors are fabulous!! I rarely go monochromatic, but I am learning to love it more and more.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous outfits, Mica! I'm loving the first one the most as I think that babydoll dress's pattern is fabulous. I do agree though that tan or silver ballet pumps would have suited the outfit better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first outfit is so incredible! I love that dress, especially with the beautiful jacket over top. It looks stunning. I'm loving the second look as well....pink is definitely your colour. I hope you have a fabulous week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty in pink! You wear all the pinks so well. Love your outfit in the spring combo of pastels and the magenta monochrome is a gorgeous color. Enjoy your week and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving your beautiful dresses! The floral one is so bright and pretty. I love the pink on you!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...