Wednesday 17 April 2024

Navy and Pink Pencil Skirt and Tee Outfits With Grey Mini MAB Bag

More office outfits, with two navy and pink tee and pencil skirt combinations. I like how a casual tee and pencil skirt outfit feels a little formal for the office now after 2020 - even without a blazer I still feel suitably dressed up. Both outfits I'm wearing my Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag and my trusty black Converse. Both accessories go with everything.


What I wore:



 
Necklace: Kmart gold and navy beaded necklace
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in azalea pink
SkirtWarehouse navy jacquard pencil skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Why I wore it:

It was another rainy autumn day in Brisbane so I needed to bring a bit of colour - and this tee is such a nice cheerful shade of pink! Wore it with my navy jacquard pencil skirt, which surprisingly I have not yet hit 30 wears with yet. It's such a nice pencil skirt for in the office, I really like the jacquard texture for something a little different.

I went a little matchy-matchy with the navy beaded necklace matching the skirt, and then classic neutral accessories against the pink tee with the grey Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag and the black Converse.


Last worn: pink tee, navy and gold beaded necklace, jacquard pencil skirt, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag.

Other ways to wearpink tee and printed jeans, jacquard pencil skirt and green, black Converse and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimesterRebecca Minkoff MAM in third trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: silver twisted chain necklace
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
SkirtCotton On 'Mica' mesh spot skirt in dusty pink
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Why I wore it:

Another office day, another navy and pink pencil skirt and tee outfit! Again I picked the same accessories with this with the black Converse and the grey Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag. They just go with everything!

I went with a pink skirt this time - just like the jacquard navy pencil skirt above, this mesh and polka dot one is textured and very fun to wear. I like the pale pink, and it pairs nicely with the navy tee. As I say every time I wear this tee, I wish the navy lurex thread woven through it showed up in photos - it's a really nice detail in person and impossible to miss the sparkle it gives! With the silver thread in the tee and the silver hardware on the Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag, a silver necklace was an obvious choice and this one was overdue another wear.


Last worn: navy lurex tee, silver statement necklace, textured polka dot pencil skirt, black Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy lurex tee and leopard print, textured polka dot pencil skirt in winter, black Converse and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancy: pink polka dot pencil skirt in first trimesterConverse in second trimesterRebecca Minkoff MAM in third trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. You always look so beautiful and put together! I just love both of these skirts. The dusty pink polka dot skirt in particular is a real winner. It is such a special piece!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefect office looks. I have been dressing down for the office this week. Due to we are spring cleaning it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding the pencil skirt with tee combo you're wearing very inspiring. Might start to whip the old pencil skirts out for an outfit play. I wish I could see the interesting navy lurex thread you mentioned. Your tees look divinely cozy and as always I love your hair and the color! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...