Monday 9 October 2023

Skinny Jeans, Collarless Jackets, And Mulberry Bayswater | Weekday Wear Link Up

Skinny jeans and collarless jackets for the office with my Mulberry Bayswater tote bag. This Mulberry classic Bayswater tote was a staple of office life before 2020, but it hasn't been worn much since. It was good to get it out again, even if I don't carry much to the office to need such a big bag.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Dixie collarless jacket
Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
Cami: thrifted Kmart dusty rose cami
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesWalnut Melbourne Ava white leopard ballet flats
Bracelets: the usual
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather


Why I wore it:

This was a very fun day at work - although maybe not the best day to wear so much black. We had visiting puppies who were up for adoption and if Cooper wasn't best suited to be a solo dog I would have filled in quite a few adoption requests! I had a lot of fun patting all the cute pups, even if I was constantly finding dog hair on my jeans after!

I've worn this dusky pink cami with black jeans before, I really like the combination. I felt that the tweed collarless jacket and the leopard print ballet flats made this a little more dressed up for the day in the office, even though I didn't have to be too formal because of the puppies!


Last worn: tweed jacket, yellow necklace, pink cami, Nobody denim skinny jeans, leopard print flats, Mulberry Bayswater tote bag.

Other ways to weartweed jacket and pencil skirt, pink cami and denim skirt, Nobody denim skinny jeans and printed top, leopard print flats and wrap dress, Mulberry Bayswater tote bag and florals.

Perfect for pregnancytweed jacket in second trimester, Mulberry Bayswater tote bag in third trimester.





What I wore:




JacketDiane Von Furstenberg Gabrielle boxy floral jacket in garden green (via Sheila's wardrobe)
Earrings: Colette silver filigree leaf diamante statement earrings
Tank: Kmart linen blend textured black tank
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather


Why I wore it:

I don't think the oak leather of the Mulberry classic bayswater went as well in this outfit as it did with the black and pink above, but it did make this outfit feel more formal for work. With the grey jeans and the black linen blend tank and black ballet flats, again this was quite a neutral outfit. So I got this pretty green silk jacket out again, it was one Sheila gave me a while back. With the collarless jacket and the v-neckline of the tank I had such a hard time picking a necklace for hit outfit - nothing seemed to go right! In the end I decided on these big silver leaf earrings so I didn't have to worry about a necklace.

I did like this outfit, but think maybe darker jeans or a darker bag would have worked better.



Weekday Wear Linkup #241


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

12 comments:

  1. I am loving your green cropped jacket Mica. Hope you are having a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green jacket is so chic! And that bag is worth bringing out again for sure. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mica, I love this bag! And your green floral jacket is so fun!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green jacket is fabulous.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great combinations for work outfits, Mica! I love both cropped collarless jackets, and they are so on trend right now. The puppies sound like a fun diversion during the work day-who can resist? Enjoy your week, and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first outfit is an absolute triumph, Mica, even if it wasn't quite suited to meeting puppies :-) I'm hearing you on the second outfit, but the green jacket is absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collarless jacket + ballet flats combo is so pretty and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad you didn't have a lint roller with you on puppy day. That might have helped with dog hair on black clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to have puppies visit you at work! I really like that collarless jacket, and I think the bag goes well with the second outfit, too! Have a wonderful week, Mica!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, puppies! It always makes me smile to see that jacket! I know I've asked you before, but would you consider trying wider-legged trousers? I think a short cropped jacket like those would look amazing with a high-waist pair of pants. Thanks so much for the link-up, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green DVF jacket is gorgeous! It really pops with your gray jeans. Love!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these jackets look so chic! The collarless detail gives them a bit of an edgier vibe IMO. I especially like the green floral!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...