Friday 15 March 2024

Blue Shorts and Tee Outfits With Pink MAB Crossbody Bag

Sticking with a colour combination I love for these shorts and tee outfits, wearing tonal blue with my little dusty pink Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag as a pop of colour.


What I wore:




Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
TeeCotton On The One fitted v tee in washed poolside blue
Shorts: Jeanswest Valerie yarn dye stripe short in navy and white
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Felt like wearing a lot of blue on this day! I had the school run, a physio appointment, and working from home before school pickup in the afternoon. As it was another hot day, shorts and tee was a sensible choice! Wore my Sketchers sneakers for practicality with the physio appointment too.

I really liked the pastel blue of the tee with the navy striped belted linen shorts, but I felt this outfit was missing something, so I added the Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag for a bit of extra colour. While it's a lighter pink, I really like this bag with blue and I feel this made the outfit a lot better. I loved it.


Last worn: pastel blue tee, Tiffany necklace, striped linen shorts, Sketchers, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearpastel blue tee and skirt, striped linen shorts and cardigan, Sketchers and dress, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag with black outfit.






What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Shorts: thrifted Kmart turquoise linen shorts
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the first outfit above so much, I created a very similar outfit the next day! It was yet another humid day, so the linen shorts were good in the heat, and also a practical choice. We had a kid's DIY class at Bunnings in the morning and then in the afternoon we went to go get some puppy cuddles. Wanted something that would be comfortable for both these events and shorts and tee were perfect. It's a mum staple for a reason!

Again I wore the little MAB studded crossbody bag, it looks just as good with the turquoise and navy as it did in the pastel blue and navy outfit above. I added the pastel pink necklace for a little matchy-matchy, but the pink on the necklace is a lot lighter and doesn't show up in photos as well. I still liked wearing the accessories together.


Last worn: navy tee, statement necklace, linen shorts, tan slides, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy tee and skirt, linen shorts and graphic tee, tan slides and dress, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag with floral dress.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. I just love those striped shorts! They look so great with the blue shirt. Definitely a great outfit. That crossbody bag is such a stunner. You have really beautiful pieces!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me wanting to add fun statement short to my closet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two easy-going Summer outfits, but like Shannon, I'm in love with those striped shorts, so therefore that's my favourite outfit. I'm loving the pop of desert rose against all the blue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those striped shorts! I can't wait for warmer weather here. Fabulous bag too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...