Friday 8 March 2024

Pink Tees and Printed Shorts

Although it's officialy autumn now in Brisbane, I wore these outfits back in summer. It had been a particularly hot summer, so I defaulted to shorts and tee outfits like this a lot! Both of these outfits have printed shorts and pink tees.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted metallic clay bead necklace
TeeCle The Label Charlotte tee in ombre rose
ShortsJeanswest Parker printed shirred short
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

I was surprised to see in my blog archives I haven't worn this ombre pink tee and the black printed shorts together before! I really like wearing these cute black printed shorts with pink, and this tee is such a good pairing.

Had a very quiet day with the school run, working from home, and a physio appointment so shorts and a tee (and practical sneakers) was a good choice for the day. I added a bit of matchy-matchy with the navy Sketchers and the navy beads in the necklace. And then added another print against the black printed shorts with the hand illustrated Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag. I really like wearing it with pink!


Last worn: ombre pink tee, statement necklace, black printed shorts, Sketchers, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag.

Other ways to wearombre pink tee and blazer, black printed shorts and cardigan, Sketchers and sundress, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag and dress.






What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tee: Kmart short sleeve cotton modal tee in tulip pink
Shorts: Kmart culotte short in navy lemon print
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

Another shorts and tee outfit for the school run and working from home. Despite a rainy start to the day, it was still a hot and humid one, so I appreciated this slouchy soft pink tee and the loose relaxed culotte shorts. With the different shades of pink in the tee and the print of the shorts, I added the neutral beaded necklace to keep it simple.

Stuck with blue accessories, with the blue Converse and this Luna blue Edie shoulder bag which works so well with pink and with navy.


Last worn: pink modal tee, statement necklace, navy printed culotte shorts, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag.

Other ways to wearpink modal tee and jeans, navy printed culotte shorts and knit, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag and skirt.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. I love these outfits, the printed shorts look so cute! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You statement short are so much fun. I so can't wait for warmer weather.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your outfits look so cool Mica. Love the way you have styled with all the accessories. Love your bags especially the first one. Its just stunning. Have a great day :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...