Monday 11 September 2023

Sundresses and Denim Jackets With Damier Azur Neverfull | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, sharing two times I wore the classic spring combination of a tiered sundress and denim jacket with sneakers, for working from home and school run days. I'm really enjoying Brisbane's spring weather at the moment!


What I wore:





Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace
Dress: thrifted peach and white floral print tiered sundress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

How gorgeous is this dress? It is a bit loose on me, but for $1 at the opshop I had to get it. The tag was cut out but I'm fairly sure it's one of the Kmart sundresses which I already have a couple of. I like the pastel palm print, the peach is so nice against the white background. I matched the white with the white Converse and the checks on the Louis Vuitton damier azur Neverfull tote.

Needed a big bag for a couple of errands as we had to take Cooper to the vets after the school run, the Neverfull was perfect.

I do think that the necklace (also an opshop find!) kind of got lost with the print of the dress, so I'll need to try a bolder coloured one next time I wear this dress.


Last worn: denim jacket, hexagon bead necklace, white Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull. First time I've worn the dress as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, white Converse and skirtLouis Vuitton MM Neverfull worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimesterConverse in second trimesterLouis Vuitton MM Neverfull in third trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
Necklace: thrifted Eb&Ive turquoise wooden bead multi strand statement necklace
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the outfit above so much, I wore the formula again the next week, with another tiered sundress from my collection. I scored this one in the Kmart clearance for just $2, and it's a firm favourite. Surprisingly, I haven't worn this denim moto jacket with it before, it's such an obvious combination. I liked the paler denim with the darker blue of the background of the dress, and I picked my turquoise beaded necklace to add some more lightness too. 

I had a couple errands to run after the school drop off, then worked from home before picking the kids up in the afternoon. Didn't really need the extra space of the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but I thought the colours went nicely with this outfit so didn't bother changing to another bag.


Last worn: denim moto jacket, turquoise beaded necklace, navy and blush printed sundress, Sketchers, Louis Vuitton Neverfull (above).

Other ways to weardenim moto jacket and maxi skirt, navy and blush printed sundress layered with a tee, Sketchers and leopard printLouis Vuitton Neverfull worn 30 ways

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton Neverfull at 38 weeks.



Weekday Wear Linkup #237


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

20 comments:

  1. A dress, denim jacket and sneakers is always a winning combo! Both of these outfits are so cute!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Dresses and jean jackets just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing denim jacket or other toppers with my looser dresses! Both cute looks!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress Mica, bet you're looking forward to Spring arriving. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That peach and white dress is so beautiful! I can't believe you were able to find it for SUCH a low price. You find the most incredible items! And that tiered sundress is gorgeous as well! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these outfits transition into fall perfectly. Love your Neverfull :)

    https://www.chicnpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, easy outfit formula for your busy days! Love the printed tiered dresses under the denim jacket. You really know how to hunt down a bargain, a dress for a dollar or two is unbelievable! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found beautiful dresses, Mica, and the pairings with denim are perfection!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like both of these outfits, Mica! You could probably even switch jackets for the dresses and have four outfits! Have a fabulous week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peach dress, Mica - it's a great shape and very pretty on you - a good match for the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mica, both dresses are so adorable on you! Great styling!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  12. So in love with your first outfit! That dress is absolutely delightful and I'm a big fan of denim jackets. I've been wearing mine all Summer long! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these dresses and denim jackets! A classic combo that goes so many places. I just love my Azur Neverfull- it's one of the bags I reach for most!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a fabulous combination! The peach dress is so pretty!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always find the best deals! Both of these dresses look so pretty on you!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I live in my denim jackets and dresses all summer long! Love this combo! Both of your dresses look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I live in dresses and denim jackets all summer long! Love this combo. Your dresses look fabulous on you! Even better you got them for a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can never go wrong with a jean jacket and dress combo.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  19. Los dos vestidos son hermosos, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...