Monday 5 February 2024

Colourful Linen Dresses And Purple Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag

The summer heat and humidity meant reaching for some loose comfortable linen dresses. Despite the very different bold colours in each of these dresses, I wore them both with the little lilac Polene numero neuf mini bag.


What I wore:




Earrings: handmade pink star clay earrings made by my sister
Necklace
: thrifted gold and pastel blue beaded necklace with grey string
Dress: thrifted Kmart short sleeve godet skirt linen blend dress in fuchsia
Belt: came with dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Picked this pretty pink dress for a stressful morning but a fun afternoon. We had some back to school shopping to do in the morning, getting both boys new shoes for school, which is never a simple process! Then it was home to have some friends over in the afternoon. It had been a while since we'd caught up with some friends and it was so nice to see all the boys playing together. Of course the nerf guns made an appearance for the playdate too so there was a lot of cleaning up involved!

This linen dress is an easy instant outfit. I added these pretty pink clay earrings my sister made me, and then some blue with the Converse and the pastel statement necklace. With the different shades of blue and pink I thought lilac would be nice to add too so I wore my Polene numero neuf mini bag again, which has been a staple since I unboxed it on Christmas!


Last worn: Kmart linen dress, statement necklace, blue Converse, Polene numero neuf mini in mauve. First time I've worn the pink clay earrings as they were a gift from my sister.

Other ways to wearKmart linen dress in winter, blue Converse and maxi skirt, Polene numero neuf mini in mauve and shorts.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted gold and cream multi strand pearl necklace
DressJeanswest Lilah tiered linen dress in orange
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Another very hot and humid summer day, with an early start to the morning as I picked up some family from the airport. I didn't need to carry much so I wanted to wear this adorable Polene numero neuf mini bag again. I wasn't sure about the lilac with the orange linen dress, but I'm glad I gave the combination a try as it worked out better than I thought!

Tried to dress this up a little with the fun statement necklace, and added the comfortable slides, which much like the Polene bag, have become a fast staple since unwrapping them for Christmas!

It was nice spending time with family before running a few errands in the afternoon. In the heat and humidity I was glad I'd worn this dress, and then when I got caught in the rain running from the grocery store to the car and got completely drenched I was again glad as linen dries quickly!


Last worn: orange tiered linen dress, statement necklace, tan slides, Polene mauve numero neuf bag (above).

Other ways to wearorange tiered linen dress and tote bag, tan slides and shorts, Polene mauve numero neuf bag with neutral outfit.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. Both dresses are so pretty! That bag is amazing too. Love the look of the leather and the color. Would love to add this one to my collection!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, I love how colorful both dresses are and you look cute in both of them. Enjoy the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking how I need a new fun purse but I haven't come across any new I have wanted to add to my closet. Just like the last few times I have been thrifting, nothing has jumped at me to come home.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't think that bag would work with the dresses, but it does. I think it's due to how light the bag is versus how bright the dresses are. If they were of comparable vibrancy, it wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both dresses are so vibrant and summery and they look great styled with that pretty mauve bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so cute! Enjoy it!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink dress is so gorgeous! I just love the colour and the style. Glad you were able to spend some time with the family. Have a wonderful week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in any shade of pink! I am absolutely charmed. This polene bag looks very versatile as well. I really enjoyed your well balanced outfit. Lyosha. P. S. Thank you for supporting me always 💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pink dress suits you so well, looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous outfits, Mica, I'm totally in love with those vibrant colours. If I have to choose a favourite, it must be the first one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoe shopping with little kids can be stressful. Had to do it a few weeks ago. Baby girl need new riding boots for school.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these dresses, Mica! The purple/lilac bag is so perfect with the saturated colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...