Wednesday 27 December 2023

Tiered Sundresses and Red Rebecca Minkoff Studded Saddle Bag

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! We thankfully were safe from any major damage from the storms.



Today, sharing more of my tiered printed sundress outfits again. for some very hot summer days in Brisbane! I added a little red to both of these with my Rebecca Minkoff Studded Saddle bag, that I have been wearing so much recently.


What I wore:




Earrings: thrifted red dinosaur skeleton earrings
Necklace: thrifted gold large double circle necklace
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual plus plus Roie Designs beaded bracelets
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

I really like this navy and blush print Kmart sundress, it was a Kmart clearance find years ago, for just $2! I decided to try it with a little bit of red to brighten it up even more, for a day with the school run, working from home, and errands after school pick up. I matched the red saddle bag with my little red dino skeleton earrings and a little red beaded bracelet. Even though they are all different shades of red, I liked the additions, especially with the blue background of the dress.

My navy and pink Havaianas match the print of this dress so well, and they were the best choice for such a hot and humid day!


Last worn: dino earrings, circle necklacenavy tiered sundress, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag.

Other ways to wearnavy tiered sundress layered with a teeRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag worn 30 ways.



30 Ways to Wear: Red Studded Saddle Bag







What I wore:




Earrings: Colette Ciao Bella glitter ball drop earrings
Necklace: Ruby Olive Art series long striped pod necklace
Dress: thrifted peach and white floral print tiered sundress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

This was a very, very humid day! My sister was over and we spent the morning finishing off our Christmas shopping, before heading out to the church Christmas festival and carols in the afternoon. This relaxed tiered sundress was the perfect light dress to wear, although I did get a little sunburnt from lack of shoulder coverage at the festival in the afternoon.

With the pretty orange pastel palm print on the dress, I thought this red saddle bag would be a good combination. And as it was a Christmas event I added the gold bauble earrings and a tiny amount of green with this fun multi coloured beaded necklace.

Picked my comfortable sneakers as there was a lot of walking around to do at the shops and then later at the event, checking out all the stalls and going on a few of the rides with the kids.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the red bag really pops against both of those dresses! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your first outfit the most, Mica. I love the contrast of the red bag against the blue dress, and that thrifted necklace is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...