Monday 12 February 2024

Blue Printed Dresses And Lilac Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag

Two blue and white printed dresses I wore recently, both accessorised with my little lilac Numero Neuf mini bag which has been a constant staple for me since I got it for Christmas! Blue and purple work so well together, in both shades of the print of these blue dresses.


What I wore:




Earrings: handmade pink star clay earrings made by my sister
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Iris Maxi The Label flora print blue and white mini dress
Belt: came with dress
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Wore this for a wonderful day down the coast at my parents. It was nice to give this pretty light blue flora print dress another wear! I wore it on Christmas day after I unwrapped it, without the belt, and this time around I decided to try belting it to make it look a little different. Wore my tan slides with it again, they also have been a staple since I unwrapped them on Christmas morning!

This dress was perfect for the heat and I felt suitably dressed for lunch and some family time. As I didn't need to carry much, this little lilac numero neuf mini bag got yet another wear. I liked the pastel against the blue and white print of the dress. Added a little extra colour with the pink star earrings. Blue, pink and purple are so good together, it's such a nice trio. Even if the pink from the earrings was such a small bit of pink!


Last worn: pink clay earrings, Tiffany necklace, blue print tiered dress, tan slides, lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag.

Other ways to wearblue print tiered dress worn unbelted, tan slides and shorts, lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and pink.


Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag Unboxing:






What I wore:





Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Not such a fun day as the outfit above, but the heat and humidity called for a similar outfit. Throwing on a dress for an instant outfit is so easy and with the light viscose of this dress, good for the weather. Had a day with the school run and working from home, so dressed this down a little with the Adidas Superstar sneakers. Again I went with my little lilac Numero Neuf mini bag. It's just as good with the navy and white tile print on this dress as it was with the lighter blue print on the first dress.

This was also the 31st wear for this dress! I'm surprised it's taken me so long to hit 30 wears with it but I'm glad I got there in the end, it is such a classic and works well in my wardrobe.


Last worn: navy tile print dress, Tiffany heart necklace, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Numero Neuf mini bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy tile print dress worn 30 ways, Adidas Superstar sneakers and linen dress, Numero Neuf mini bag and shorts

Perfect for pregnancynavy tile print dress in second trimester.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

10 comments:

  1. Both of these dresses are so cute on you! I really love the first one! Such a pretty print!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color of the bag and I like the print of the first dress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that first dress! I'm absolutely loving that pattern. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dresses. And the bag worked well with both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bag!! I love purple and you are right, it goes well with both shades of blue! Have a great weekend!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 31 wears on the dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so versatile! It does go with everything - this is why my lavender hair has lasted with me so long! Hope your week is going well, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both dresses are cute and perfect for summer. Your bag is so cute and I love the color! Sometimes I get stuck on wanting black on my bags all the time and forget that other colors can also be beautiful. I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your soft lavender bag really looks lovely with both of these dresses! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ♥

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...