Monday 29 January 2024

Neutral Shorts and Tee Outfits With Lilac Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag

Two neutral shorts and tee outfits with some colourful accessories to brighten them up. Both of these outfits feature a lot of new pieces I got for Christmas, one of which is this beautiful Polene Numero Neuf mini bag in mauve, a beautiful shade of lilac. I always like my January outfits as I have fun thinking up different ways to wear all the awesome things I got for Christmas.


What I wore:




Jacket: Salty Crush Haylo pink lace duster (Christmas present)
EarringsAna Luisa 'Olivia' tassel earrings in pink
Tee: black textured crew neck tee (Christmas present)
Shorts: Jeanswest Parker printed shirred short
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Polene numero neuf mini in textured mauve (Christmas present)


Why I wore it:

With the textured black tee and the black printed shorts, I was hoping that there would be enough detail in this outfit to keep it interesting, even though it was just black and white. Even adding the cute little Polene Numero Neuf mini bag didn't seem to brighten it up enough, so I reached for this pretty lace duster my sister got me for Christmas. With the pink lace duster, I added pink earrings too for a little matchy-matchy. I really liked this outfit!

We had to run a few errands and visit the library, so a causal shorts and tee outfit would have been fine, but I love the extra colour and interest this duster added to the outfit. Made me so happy having it swooshing around behind me all day!


Last worn: tassel earrings, printed shorts, tan slides. First time I've worn the bag, tee and duster as they were Christmas presents.

Other ways to wear printed shorts and knit, tan slides and dress.






What I wore:




Jacket: Seed Heritage black printed poncho (Christmas present)
Necklace: thrifted purple wooden bead statement necklace
Tee: grey marle pocket tee (Christmas present)
Shorts: beige soft tie waist shorts
Shoes: black matte slim Havaianas (Christmas present)
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve


Why I wore it:

This outfit was a little lighter, with the grey tee and the cute beige belted shorts mum got me for Christmas and this amazing Seed Heritage poncho. All 3 pieces, like the lilac necklace I thrifted, are opshop finds. I had a lot of fun adding an opshopping day to our pre-Christmas shopping routines this year! The neutral shorts of course go with everything, but I couldn't resist adding a little matchy-matchy with the lilac beaded necklace that's so similar to the light lilac shade of the Polene Numero Neuf mini bag. Just wore my black matte Havaianas (also a Christmas gift) as I had a couple errands to run again, and had to pick up a few groceries.


Last worn: lilac necklace, Polene Numero Neuf bag (above). First time I've worn the cape, tee, shorts and Havaianas as they are Christmas presents.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. I understand that feeling of wearing right away the clothes you either get as form of gifts or buy yourself and that kind of gives you an idea on how many different ways you can wear that one item. As per always, you look so beautiful, I really loved both outfits, especially your brand new Polene bag! I've heard a lot about this brand and also about the quality of their leather goods too!

    Have a lovely day and start of the week!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono and shorts looks! You bag is gorgeous! Such a pretty color!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That lilac purse is gorgeous! I just love the shape and the design of the handle. It is such a beautiful piece. I hope you have a fantastic week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lilac bag is so lovely! Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink lace duster is very pretty. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag, what a beautiful color! Your pink duster is also so pretty!

    Hope you're having a great start to your week! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little purse! I am starting to get excited about the coming change in season. Thankfully today is sunny after 4-5 days of rain!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous shorts and tee outfits, but your new mauve bag is the star of both of them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous little lilac bag and it goes so well with both of your toppers, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink duster looks great and I love both of your handbags. Good luck with getting kids back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lace pink duster. It adds a pretty feminine touch to the whole look! 💗

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lilac necklace.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this Polene bag? I love the color!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bag is stunning! I love the slouchy look of it and the pretty color! It's so perfect with your lavender necklace in the second outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...