Monday 18 September 2023

Printed Dresses and Blazers And LV Neverfull | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up I'm sharing two printed dresses and blazer outfits that I wore to the office recently.


What I wore:




Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
Jacket
Jeanswest grey jersey blazer
Necklace: personalised gold children's names charm necklace
DressJaase Celine autumn leaves mini dress
ShoesAtmos&Here tan Lola leather ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

I wouldn't have normally have reached for this dress for a day in the office - it is a little casual, but I felt the ankle boots and the grey blazer dressed it up enough for a quiet day. And I wanted something that would be suitable for a day at work and an evening out, as after work I headed out to a graduation evening for a family member. Needed the big Louis Vuitton Neverfull to pack with everything for the day and the evening. It was so much fun, although a very late night for the kids, it was so good to celebrate the graduation.

I think this blazer was the perfect topper over this dress to make it more office-ready. The longer length was really good with the ruffle hem of the dress.


Last worn: heart studs, grey jersey blazer, charm necklace, Jaase dress, ankle boots, Louis Vuitton Neverfull.

Other ways to weargrey jersey blazer and jeans, Jaase dress and denim jacket, ankle boots and midi dressLouis Vuitton MM Neverfull worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton Neverfull at 38 weeks.





What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Valleygirl navy jersey blazer
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart teal floral print midi dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

This dress, unlike the one above, has been worn to the office many times. It's such a good office dress as it's super comfortable and the teal colour goes with all my blazers. I liked this navy blazer with the teal background of the dress, and how the white gingham on the cuffs matched the white in the floral print. Needed comfortable shoes after aggravating my knee injury the prior weekend, so went with these blue Converse. I think the different shades of blue with the blazer, dress, Chucks and damier Azur print of the Neverfull all worked well together.


Last worn: navy blazer, Tiffany heart necklace, Kmart teal floral midi dress, blue Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull (above).

Other ways to wearnavy blazer and pencil skirt, Kmart teal floral midi dress, blue Converse and shortsLouis Vuitton MM Neverfull worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton MM Neverfull in third trimester.


Weekday Wear Linkup #238


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. Love that dark floral dress on you! It's giving me all the fall vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Print dress + blazer is such a great outfit formula! Both examples here look terrific. Sorry to hear that you aggravated your knee, but sneakers to the rescue, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is perfect with the blazer for work! I love that combination!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mica, I love both outfits but the first one is absolutely striking! That dress is so pretty and I love the structured blazer with it. The ankle boots were a perfect choice of footwear. So good!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the blazer really added a great vibe to the shorter dress for work. Both are fantastic Mica,
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the family enjoyed the graduation! Great outfit for a day at the office to an evening event transition. Love both printed dresses, the blues and blue-greens look so pretty on you. Enjoy your week, and thanks for hosing the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think adding that pretty blazer with the first dress was so pretty for work! It really dresses it up and I have a blazer pretty similar to that one, and it makes it such a great piece to pair with other items if you want a more professional look. I love both of these pretty dresses, my friend!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrasting prints of your LV Damier against the different florals! And I totally think that first dress is work friendly ;)
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mica, I love both of these looks! Your dresses are both so pretty!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mica, I love the first outfit - that blazer is so good with the floral dress. I actually think this is a way more office-vibe outfit than the second outfit, which reads more casual to me. Both outfits are fantastic, though - you are the master of subtle blues. Maybe you should change your blog name to "Embrace the Blue"? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving both of these, Mica! I'm a sucker for a floral dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first outfit is so fabulous. I love that grey blazer over top. It looks so great together! It's definitely a great day to night look. The second outfit is wonderful as well. You always look so stylish.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first outfit is amazing. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  14. That floral midi dress is absolutely divine. You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...