Friday 7 July 2023

Band Tees and Maxi Skirts With Turquoise Balenciaga First Bag

While I have been favouring my jeans so far this winter, I do enjoy wearing my maxi skirts in the cold weather too! Layered up these two maxi skirts recently with some band tees, and a pop of colour with my Balenciaga first bag.


What I wore:

double denim outfit jacket and chambray skirt kisschasy band tee balenciaga first bag sneakers | awayfromblue

Balenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India with chambray skirt double denim jacket | awayfromtheblue


JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Tee: Kisschasy United Paper People 2023 tour band tee (new purchase)
SkirtNoisy May long denim maxi skirt
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India


Why I wore it:

This band tee is a new wardrobe addition! I was so sad when Kisschasy did their final tour a few years ago, but they reunited for a series of gigs this year and I unfortunately couldn't make it. When they put the merch online though I knew I had to grab a tee to add to my Kisschasy band tee collection!

With the double denim of this chambray maxi skirt and white denim jacket outfit, I think the bright red and yellow in the graphic print really popped. Wore the Balenciaga Blue India first bag for a little extra colour, even though the outfit didn't really need it. Comfortable Adidas Superstar sneakers too for the school run, working from home and a little driving around after school pick up to run errands.


Last worn: white denim jacket, chambray maxi skirt, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Balenciaga first bag. First time I've worn the tee as it is a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and sundress, chambray maxi skirt worn 30 ways, Adidas Superstar sneakers and stripe dress, Balenciaga first bag and shorts.



What's In My Bag: Balenciaga First








What I wore:


Balenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India | awayfromblue


JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
Tee: Kisschasy The Final Roar band tee
Skirt: thrifted Crossroads black ruffle hem maxi skirt
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
BagBalenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India


Why I wore it:

This was a much colder winter day than the one above! Similar routine, with the school run and working from home, and also a little trip to the vets for Cooper. As it was a bit chillier than I had expected, but I'd already planned out this outfit to wear, I just added this cosy leather jacket on top instead of the denim jacket I had planned. It made for a very neutral outfit, with the black and white printed band tee and the black leather jacket, black maxi skirt, and black ankle boots. I think that the Balenciaga first bag really shines here as a great pop of colour!


Last worn: Witchery leather jacket, Kisschasy Final Roar band tee, black maxi skirt, black ankle boots, Balenciaga first bag (above).

Other ways to wearWitchery leather jacket and leopard print, Kisschasy Final Roar band tee and jeans, black maxi skirt at Disneyblack ankle boots worn 30 ways, Balenciaga first bag and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancyKisschasy Final Roar band tee in second trimesterblack ankle boots in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

12 comments:

  1. Love these cool band tees! The leather jacket is the perfect topper for them.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the contrast in that first one! I can copy this look in the fall with one of my tees that looks like a band tee.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the yellow pops in the first outfit and the teal pops in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last outfit. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think maxi skirts work well in all seasons!
    Loving the combination with the band tees, particularly in the more colourful first outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Band tees are definitely something that is on trend. Especially tees for classic bands. I see teens wearing them all the time. (Some adults ask if the teens know any songs by the bands. Usually, they don't.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good band tee!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such fun looks. Love the band tees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Los dos outfits son muy bonitos, me gusto la falda y la biker, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maxi skirts are so versatile for sure! You can rock them any season, and you look fab in them, Mica. Love the bag as an accessory too!:)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the edginess of the second outfit especially! That moto jacket and band tee look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you were able to get those band t-shirts! And I love the way you styled them. You are such a fashion inspiration!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...