Friday 29 December 2023

Black Tees and Printed Culotte Shorts With Green Mini 5-Zip Bag

The best thing about printed shorts is that they are so easy to wear with a plain black tee! So good I wore the combination twice, just with different tees and shorts each time.


What I wore:





Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tee: Jeanswest black scoop neck tee
Shorts: thrifted Kmart pastel soft culotte shorts in floral print
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff emerald green mini 5-zip rocker bag


Why I wore it:

Such an easy outfit for a summer school run and working from home day with this plain black tee and the cute pastel print thrifted culotte shorts. They are so comfortable in the humidity! Stuck with my Havaianas as it was too hot for closed in shoes, and this cute little green crossbody bag as I didn't need to carry much with me.

Although the green in the print of the shorts is more of a pastel green, I really liked the darker green of the mini 5-zip bag with this.







What I wore:




Necklace: Kelly's Kloset rainbow layered necklace
Tee: thrifted black scoop neck H&M tee
Shorts: Kmart culotte short in navy lemon print
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff emerald green mini 5-zip rocker bag


Why I wore it:

This was a busy day! After the school run and working from home, we had a playdate at the park after school and a bunch of errands to run as well as sports in the afternoon. Again I went for the failsafe shorts and tee outfit, just like the one above with this black tee and navy printed culotte shorts. I added a couple different shades of green to this with the beaded necklace and the dark green mini 5-zip bag, even though there is no green in the print of the shorts I think the accessories worked well with this. Black and navy always work together, as does blue and green.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Although the temperature is still quite reasonable for Winter, I simply can't imagine wearing shorts right now :-)
    Your first outfit is my favourite here, Mica. I'm loving the contrast between the black tee and the pastel floral shorts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute combo!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shorts! Beautiful outfits.
    Happy New Year! May 2024 be the happiest year for you!
    Lots of blessings!
    I wish all the best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...