Wednesday 15 November 2023

Pink Tees, Grey Jeans and Rebecca Minkoff Cupid

Two pink tee and grey jeans outfits I wore recently, with my go-with-everything Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag. I added some printed cover ups for a little extra colour in my outfits as well.


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Cotton On maroon wanderlust floral border cover up
Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tee: Kmart short sleeve cotton modal tee in tulip pink (new purchase)
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Wore this to run a couple of errands and stop by the local opshop to donate a few more things from the spring clear out I've been having lately. Since I knew I was going to be browsing after donating, I wore a couple of thrifted pieces - completely unscientific but I find I have good luck in an opshop if I'm wearing something thrifted, haha! This necklace, the burgundy floral print cover up, and the Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag were all finds from this opshop in the past. And when I found this Rebecca Minkoff Cupid in the opshop I thought for sure I'd got the best bag find ever. So I really wasn't expecting to find another designer bag in the opshop!

Happily picked up a Stella McCartney Falabella for just $30 though! Got a few other things as well before I stumbled across this bag, and could not believe my luck when I took a closer look and saw it was the real deal.

This dusky pink tee I thought went nicely with the burgundy and peach floral print of the cover up, and it was a nice layer to add a little extra interest to a simple jeans and tee outfit.


Last worn: floral cover up, neutral necklace, grey skinny jeans, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag. First time I've worn the tee as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to wear floral cover up and skirt, grey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and dress


Opshop Find: Stella McCartney Falabella





What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Kensley summer tie-dye kimono
Necklace: navy and silver circle pendant tassel necklace
TeeCle The Label Charlotte tee in ombre rose
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bag:  thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Another pink tee and grey jeans outfit for the weekend. We had a playdate and it was a slightly cooler morning so I thought this fun tie dye cape was a good cover up, not too heavy for when it warmed up later in the day. I added the navy tassel necklace for a little bit of matchy-matchy with the navy tie dye as well. And again, my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag that goes with everything.


Last worn: tie dye cape, navy tassel necklace, pink ombre tee, grey jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above).

Other ways to weartie dye cape and denim skirt, pink ombre tee and blazergrey jeans worn 2 ways, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid in the office.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. I love that you tend to find cute things when you wear thrifted items! Funny how that works out! I just love that first outfit. So glad you found some exciting items :D
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of the toppers you're wearing here, Mica - that tie-dye one is amazing. I also wear thrifted stuff when I shop - I'm showing the Secondhand Gods that I've been good, ha ha! I love that Stella bag - so envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and grey is such a gorgeous combo! I particularly love your first outfit with the slightly darker pink tee and the maroon floral cover-up.
    I had to smile a the fact that you wore thrifted items for op-shopping, for good luck. It must work, as I usually wear thrifted items to go charity shopping too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome you find another designer bag at the opshop.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear toppers so well.
    Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...