Friday 23 June 2023

White Denim Jacket With Printed Dresses, Ankle Boots And Statement Necklaces

A sunny winter weekend gave me the chance to wear some pretty floral dresses. Both dresses only needed ankle boots and my white denim jacket to make them cosy enough for spending most of our time indoors.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Necklace: Red multi strand beaded statement necklace
DressJaase Celine autumn leaves mini dress
ShoesAtmos&Here tan Lola leather ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Why I wore it:

I love the way this Jaase floral and leaf print dress looks with ankle boots. It's such a pretty dress! I've worn it with denim jackets before, but this is the first time I've paired it with the white one, Given how it matches the white in the print so well, I'm surprised I haven't worn the dress and jacket together sooner!

We had a kids birthday party to attend, so I just needed my essentials which meant this little peach Rebecca Minkoff small love bag was the perfect accessory. Just like the red statement necklace, it doesn't exactly match the colours in the print of the dress, but I think the accessories complimented the print nicely. This was such a comfortable outfit for a loud and busy (but fun!) party.


Last worn: white denim jacket, red statement necklace, Jaase dresstan leather boots, Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag.

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and maxi dress, Jaase dress and leather jacket, ankle boots and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag and matching tee.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff quilted maxi Edie crossbody in Porcini brown suede


JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Necklace: Gold beaded statement multi strand necklace
Dress: Orange Sherbet Zoe tiered dress in geranium print pink (recent purchase)
ShoesAtmos&Here tan Lola leather ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco gunmetal twisted bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted maxi Edie crossbody in Porcini brown suede


Why I wore it:

Copied the outfit formula above for a busy morning, and then getting to spend some time relaxing and chatting at book club in the afternoon. While it was a warm day, I knew the denim jacket and boots would be much appreciated in the evening. It did start getting a little chilly later in the evening as we were sitting outside for book club, but that was a good sign we should probably wrap up and head home!

Just like the last time I wore this statement gold beaded necklace, I wanted to pair it with the equally chunky chain on this Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie bag. I like the combination even though the metals are not a match.

It was my first time wearing this pretty floral print maxi dress I scored from the Gladrags markets, so it made sense to wear it with some of the accessories I picked up at that market too, with the gold necklace and the Mimco bracelet stack. It's a lot of big accessories, but it was fun wearing them all together.


Last worn: white denim jacket (above), gold bib necklace, tan leather boots (above), Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie crossbody bag. First time I've worn the dress and bracelet stack as they were recent purchases.

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and jeans, tan leather boots and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie crossbody bag and stripes.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. I think I need to get a white denim jacket now! It looks perfect in both looks!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink dress is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink maxi is absolutely gorgeous Mica. I love how you wore boots with both of these dresses.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these dresses are super pretty, Mica, and love how paired it with the white denim jacket:) I think I donated mine awhile back, and I'm really regretting it...sigh....anyhoo, hope you have a lovely week ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los dos outfits muy bonitos, pero me gusto mas el segundo vestido, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...