Monday 20 November 2023

Pink Tees, Blazers, Navy Pencil Skirts And Purple Paraty | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, another couple of office outfits with my favourite colour trio of blue, pink and purple. I wore some pink tees with navy pencil skirts, dressed up a little with blazers for the office, and accessorised with my little purple Chloe Paraty bag.


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Valleygirl navy jersey blazer
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
SkirtAsos blue textured lace pencil skirt
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Surprisingly, this blue lace skirt and the pink tee haven't been worn together before! Even though the pink tee is a favourite and I've worn the lace skirt over 30 times. The navy blazer on top dresses up a tee for the office nicely, and I liked how similar it was to the navy lace on my skirt. The navy necklace I added for a little more matchy-matchy too, and I thought the purple small Paraty bag was such a good colour with the navy and pink.

I just went for plain black ballet flats to wear, although this did have me wondering if I should have a navy pair, the black ones worked okay in this outfit.


Last worn: navy blazer, pink teenavy necklacelace pencil skirt, black ballet flats, Chloe Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearnavy blazer and printed dress, pink tee and shortsblue lace pencil skirt worn 30 ways, black ballet flats and jeans, Chloe Paraty bag and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancy: lace pencil skirt in second trimesterblack ballet flats in third trimester.





What I wore:




Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
Necklace: Kmart gold and navy beaded necklace
Tee: Kmart short sleeve cotton modal tee in tulip pink
SkirtWarehouse navy jacquard pencil skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Another navy textured pencil skirt outfit! I haven't quite hit 30 wears with this jacquard pencil skirt yet, but I'm getting there. Again I added a blazer, a black one this time to match the jacquard texture of the skirt. And black Converse as it was a quiet day in the office.

The pink tee is a new purchase last month - it's such a good basic, I liked it paired with the navy and black and the blazer dresses it up well for a day at my desk.

Even though the pink shade of this tee is a little deeper than the tee in the first outfit, I still loved the purple mini Paraty bag with this outfit. It goes with so much!


Last worn: black blazer, pink tee, navy and gold beaded necklace, jacquard skirt, Converse, Chloe purple Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to wearblack blazer and dresspink tee and jeans, jacquard pencil skirt with green, Converse and jeans, Chloe purple Paraty bag and denim skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyblack jersey blazer in third trimesterConverse in second trimester.




Weekday Wear Linkup #247


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

13 comments:

  1. I love the mix of pink and navy! Such a chic color combo. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty work outfits. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the combination of the pink Ts with the lace/jacquard navy pencil skirts, and both the ballet flats and sneakers look great with them. I don't think I will ever tire of pink + blue, especially dark blue/navy - it's just such a pretty combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those textured pencil skirts are both gorgeous, and both outfits strike just the right balance between chic and casual! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both skirts are so gorgeous! I just love the prints. You always find the most beautiful pieces! I hope you have a fantastic week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two outfits are perfect combinations for casual office wear! I am a big fan of pink and blue too, and the purple bag is a perfect blend. Enjoy your week and thanks for the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the skirt outfit with the converse sneakers. That's so up my alley.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it great when you figure out a fresh way to wear one of your go-to pieces? Navy looks great on you!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful in these navy and pink outfits. I love that lace pencil skirt. I think it would look really good with a pair of your Converse shoes as well!

    Have a wonderful week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first outfit, Mica - you look so profesh! The pink top looks so good with that bag, which is just a classic. You def need navy flats with all the blue in your closet, but a gold pair would also be fun. Thank you so much for the link-party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great work outfit - you know I love navy blue pieces so I am a fan. =)

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber


    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty combo Mica, the coral suits you so much. Have a super week x Jacqui.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prefect work outfits.
    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...