Monday 13 November 2023

Printed Dresses and Prune MAC Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

A super hot week in Spring meant pulling out some easy printed dress outfits for the office! Skipped the blazers with these dresses as they both feel pretty work appropriate to me, and it was really more like summer temperatures and too hot to think about that extra layer anyway.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted metallic clay bead necklace
Dress: Jeanswest Aztec print dress
Belt: embossed tan leather belt from my Mum's wardrobe
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff prune MAC with pom pom and tassel keychain


Why I wore it:

Haven't worn this navy Ikat print dress in a while which is a shame! It used to be an office staple pre-pandemic so it was great to get it out again, I really enjoyed wearing it! I do love belting it, and it looks great with this belt from my mum's wardrobe.

Had a hard time picking a necklace with the big embossed belt, decided on this little clay bead one and I just shortened the adjustable string to wear it a little higher around the neckline of the dress.

I liked the prune MAC bag with this - such a great pop of colour against the blues and neutral shades in the dress.


Last worn: Ikat print dress, beaded necklace, embossed leather belt, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff prune MAC.

Other ways to wearIkat print dress and scarf, Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff prune MAC and double denim.

Perfect for pregnancyIkat print dress in third trimesterConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace plus Tiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
DressLeona Edmiston Jemima fern print dress
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff prune MAC with pom pom and tassel keychain


Why I wore it:

This dress is another old office staple that's been neglected post-pandemic! I kept all my office wear from when I used to work in the office more regularly, but with only going in around twice a week it's hard to decide what pieces to wear! It was good to get this one out again. It always looks so professional, especially paired with classic black ballet flats.

I added layered necklaces to accessorise this a little, but really the printed dress makes the outfit feel pulled together enough on its own. Even though the prune bag doesn't match the blush pink shades in the print of the dress, I really liked the two together. Although definitely not as much as I did paired with the dress in the first outfit.


Last worn: Leona Edmiston printed dress, Tiffany heart necklaces, black ballet flats, Rebecca Minkoff prune MAC (above).

Other ways to wearLeona Edmiston printed dress in winter, black ballet flats, Rebecca Minkoff prune MAC and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyLeona Edmiston dress in second trimesterblack ballet flats in second trimester.



Weekday Wear Linkup #246


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. Love both of these printed dresses! I like the pop of color with the bags. Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the navy print dress, and the necklace is perfect with it! The bag is a gorgeous pop of color in both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The change of weather and season is a perfect time to pull out some old favorite: very pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these dresses definitely deserved their post-pandemic outings. I particularly love the first one belted with one of your Mum's belts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great choices for unseasonably hot spring days! Love both of these printed dresses for easy one and done looks. Really like the bag too, it adds a pop of color to both outfits. Thanks for hosting the link up, and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so stunning! I love both looks. The dresses are gorgeous and I'm glad you were able to give them some love recently. The belt you chose to wear in the first look is perfection.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these dresses are beautiful and love how they can work for the office as well as just a fun day out, too! The design on the second dress is just so pretty!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is gorgeous! I love the way it looks with both of these dresses, especially the first one. That blue dress looks great belted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dresses are the perfect piece for hot days which is why my closet is full of them. These are beautiful Mica,
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so strange to think of what we used to wear before the pandemic. It's like it was so many years ago and yet only yesterday! I think both of these dresses are so perfect for office wear, and you look fabulous in them. I always love your accessories!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can totally see why these are you work staple dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why these dresses were work favorites - and certainly can be again! I love both prints and your bags add such nice pops of color.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber


    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is so bright and pretty, it just works with everything! Love it with both of those dresses especially.
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are both Jammy Dresses! The ikat one is a great print and looks really lovely on you, but that second one is gorgeous! Love the pink bag with them. Happy week, Mica! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...