Friday 17 November 2023

Maxi Dresses and Chloe Marcie Shoulder Bag

Wearing some pretty printed dresses for the warm spring weather recently. Despite both these maxi dresses having different prints, I accessorised them both with great neutrals, my studded sandals and my Chloe Marcie shoulder bag. Like the dresses which were opshop finds, the Chloe Marcie was a preloved find too!


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted gold large double circle necklace
Dress: thrifted colourful geometric print maxi dress
ShoesRebecca Minkoff Georgina studded gladiator sandals in blush
Bracelets: the usual plus black and gold beaded bracelet stack
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

It was such a hot day I needed something easy to wear - this light viscose maxi dress was perfect for the heat, and super comfortable! After the school run, I worked from home before picking the kids up in the afternoon and heading to a local park for a playdate.

With the bright colours in the geometric print of this maxi dress, natural accessories were needed. I went with my studded gladiator sandals that I only regretted a little, running around on the bark playground with the kids in the afternoon is not easy with open toed sandals! And of course the Chloe Marcie bag in nut goes with everything too.

With the gold in the hardware of the Chloe Marcie bag and the gold necklace, I went a little matchy-matchy with the black and gold beaded bracelet stack.


Last worn: printed maxi dress, gold circle necklace, black and gold bracelet stack, studded sandals, Chloe Marcie shoulder bag.

Other ways to wearprinted maxi dress worn two ways, studded sandals and shorts, Chloe Marcie shoulder bag and skirt.






What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted flat peach statement bead necklace
Dress: thrifted JayJays white maxi dress
ShoesRebecca Minkoff Georgina studded gladiator sandals in blush
Bracelets: the usual plus peach and gold bracelet stack
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

First wearing of this cute floral print maxi dress! I couldn't resist it when I saw it in the opshop. Like the dress above, it was just $1 as well! I again went with neutral accessories, the same gladiator sandals and nut brown Chloe Marcie bag. With the peach in the floral print of the dress though I wanted to add a little more colour to pull that out - the peach necklace and peach and gold bracelet stack were fun ways to add more colour, even if the shades of orange don't match exactly, I still enjoyed wearing it all together.

Wore this to take the kids to a very fun birthday party, and run a couple of errands afterwards.


Last worn: orange necklace, peach and gold bracelet stack, studded sandals (above), Chloe Marcie hobo bag (above). First time I've worn the dress as it's a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearstudded sandals worn 30 ways, Chloe Marcie hobo bag and jeans.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colored maxi dress (in your first pictures)! But it's viscose!
    On a hot day I tend to wear only cotton items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely in these maxi dresses! I really like the pink necklace with the second maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the dress!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome find on both of the dresses.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...