Friday 27 October 2023

Pink Tees Printed Shorts, Cover Ups and Jean MAC Bag

Just like in Monday's post, wearing my little fig pink Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag again, with pink tees, printed shorts, and some cover ups.


What I wore:



Jacket: Target Karolina summer kimono in purple black floral
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
Shorts: Jeanswest Parker printed shirred short
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

I really liked how well all the pieces in this outfit worked together! It was a little cold for just shorts and a tee so I thought I'd try this dark floral print cover up. I don't always like when I try print mixing with these black printed shorts, but I really liked the florals with this. I think the matching dark backgrounds worked well.

The pink tee is a firm favourite and always looks good with purple, and even though the navy necklace doesn't match anything in the outfit, again it just seemed to work.

Had a nice day, working from home and a playdate for my son, my friend was kind enough to take him for a few hours so I could get some work done.


Last worn: floral print cover up, navy beaded necklace, pink tee, black printed shorts, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC.

Other ways to wearfloral print cover up and jeans, pink tee and skirt, black printed shorts and cardigan, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and stripes.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig | awayfromtheblue


Jacket: thrifted Kmart black and white embellished cover up
Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in azalea pink
Shorts: thrifted Kmart pastel soft culotte shorts in floral print
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

This was definitely shorts and tee weather! I liked the brighter pink of the tee against these pastel print culotte shorts. Needed the sneakers for a bit of a drive, we had a playdate up north to visit a new spot to us but one our friends love visiting. While it was a hot and humid day I had to add a cover up for extra sun protection - I feel this white one worked well, as the embroidery isn't too busy combined with the print on the shorts.

Just like in the outfit above, I wore my fig pink Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag again, it's so good with different shades of pink like this brighter tee.


Last worn: embroidered cover up, wooden necklace, pink tee, pastel print culotte shorts, Sketchers, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC (above).

Other ways to wearembroidered cover up and denim, pink tee and maxi skirt, pastel print culotte shorts and printed tee, Sketchers and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and dress.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

8 comments:

  1. Love the printed shorts and kimonos combos! Enjoy your weekend Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dark floral cover up is gorgeous. That first outfit is just perfection! I'm so glad you were able to visit somewhere different for the playdate. That pink purse is so stunning <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover ups are fun with these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty in pink.
    I like both outfits a lot.
    The light and the dark cover ups are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That RM bag is such a perfect size for a shoulder bag! I need one of those:D And love the pink on you, Mica:) That colour reallly suits you:)
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prefect everyday mom looks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print mixing in both of these outfits work well! I love the first outfit with your small print shorts and floral combo. They look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...