Friday 6 October 2023

Navy Dresses And Metallic Accessories

Wearing two navy dresses with metallic accessories for two different spring days recently.


What I wore:




Earrings: neutral clay disc earrings
DressJaase Celine autumn leaves mini dress
ShoesNovo Tawny rose gold sandals
Bracelets: the usual plus Polka Luka resin bangles in red and yellow and orange
BagRebecca Minkoff Leo envelope clutch in champagne gold 


Why I wore it:

We spent the afternoon down the coast with my parents, so I dressed up this go-to floral print Jaase dress with the metallic gold envelope clutch and the rose gold sandals. Even though the shades of gold don't match I felt they were far enough apart that they worked. I hadn't worn these resin bracelets for a while so got them out again - I liked the yellow, red and orange as it was similar to the autumn leaves in the print of the dress.

Instead of adding a necklace, just went with some large but slightly hard to see earrings, these circular ones are a lovely mix of neutrals but it means they get a bit hidden in my hair!


Last worn: Jaase dress, round earrings, resin bracelets, gold sandals, Rebecca Minkoff Leo envelope clutch.
 
Other ways to wearJaase dress and denim jacket, gold sandals and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Leo envelope clutch and maxi dress.






What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
Necklace: thrifted silver and turquoise multi strand necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered knit dress in indigo ink with pockets
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff metallic silver mini MAC


Why I wore it:

This was a much busier day than the day above! I changed my hours for working from home so I could start and finish up a little earlier - had to take Cooper to the vets and then I had to pick the kids up from school to take them to the dentist in the afternoon. Needed a nice simple outfit, so went with this Kmart navy tiered dress that I'm surprised hasn't been worn more recently, I love it!

Just like the outfit above, I added metallic accessories with the silver Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag, and the silver necklace. Comfortable sneakers with the Adidas Superstar for a bit of driving around, and the denim jacket because it was a little too cold a spring day to wear this short sleeve dress with bare arms and legs.


Last worn: denim moto jacket, silver necklace, navy tiered dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, silver mini MAC.

Other ways to weardenim moto jacket and skirt, navy tiered dress and duster, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, silver mini MAC and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancysilver mini MAC in third trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Love both outfits, you make every possible shade of blue so easy to assemble outfits with! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy is one of my favorite colors (it was one of my wedding colors, too!) and I love both of these beautiful dresses.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Mica! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metallic clutch! I'm sure it goes with so much in your closet too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy is so your color.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...