Friday 16 June 2023

Denim: Blue Dresses, Ankle Boots and Magenta Edie Crossbody Bag

I never tire of blue and pink together! I really like wearing this little magenta Edie crossbody bag with some of the many blue dresses in my wardrobe. Despite the different dresses here, I think it works so well with both!


What I wore:


Target puff sleeve tiered denim dress with ankle boots magenta edie crossbody bag | awayfromblue

denim dress, Rebecca Minkoff Edie small crossbody bag in magenta | awayfromtheblue



Earrings: Colette silver filigree leaf diamante statement earrings
DressTarget puff sleeve tiered denim dress
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual plus Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel turnlock stripey hinge black and white bangle and Hermes pink clic clac
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie small crossbody bag in magenta


Why I wore it:

Wore this for my May wardrobe clear out stall at Gladrags markets in Bulimba. It was a lot of fun. I made a lot more sales than my first market, and I ventured out of my stall a few times to wander through the hall. I ended up spending some of my earnings with the other sellers, but I got some great bargains too!

While this dress was maybe not the most practical choice for setting up my clothes racks, it was definitely very comfortable, and with the leather ankle boots the thick denim kept me cosy on a colder morning. I wasn't sure what necklace to wear with this, so opted for statement earrings instead.

Once again, the little Edie crossbody bag came in perfect for holding my essentials as well as a little cash float for my stall. I like how organised it is inside with the different compartments.

After my success at the markets that morning, I then took my son over to his friend's house for a playdate that afternoon.


Last worn: tiered denim dress, silver leaf earrings, black ankle boots, magenta Rebecca Minkoff Edie crossbody.

Other ways to weartiered denim dress with redblack ankle boots worn 30 ways, magenta Rebecca Minkoff Edie crossbody bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyblack ankle boots in second trimester.
 

What's In My Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Edie Crossbody








What I wore:

Jeanswest Chelsea printed dress with white denim jacket ankle boots magenta edie bag | awayfromblue

blue printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff Edie small crossbody bag in magenta | awayfromblue


JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
ShoesAtmos&Here tan Lola leather ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie small crossbody bag in magenta


Why I wore it:

Another day where it was warm enough to go bare-legged, even if I did have a slip under this dress and added the denim jacket on top for a little extra warmth! I liked this simple outfit for the school run and working from home. A dress is such an easy instant outfit, even when you do add an extra layer like a jacket to it.

I was also surprised to find that I haven't worn this magenta Edie crossbody bag with this navy printed dress before! I have worn this dress in the past with a lot of pink bags, but not this one yet, even though this dress is on its 28th wear. I'm hoping to do a 30 wears post with it later this year, when the weather is warm enough to get it out again!


Last worn: white denim jacket, Tiffany necklace, blue printed dress, tan ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff Edie crossbody bag (above).

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and jeans, blue printed dress and sneakers, tan ankle boots and midi dressmagenta Rebecca Minkoff Edie crossbody bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancynavy print dress in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 



9 comments:

  1. Love the bootie dress combinations here! The white denim jacket is a great topper too!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits! I have been gravitating towards pink accessories lately and blue dresses have always been my favorite. I really like the first dress though! Wish I had it in my closet! Have a great weekend!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | instagram.com/iamperlita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how the purse adds so much color to both looks.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. It's a great pop of color in that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tiered button-up denim dress! It's just the right dose of denim done differently. And of course the bag totally pops against its light wash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lot of fun selling your clothes.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both super-cute outfits, Mica - the first one has the slight edge for me, as I just love the chambray dress on you. The big earrings with it are perfect (isn't it nice not to have to wrangle earrings and masks anymore??). Your lovely pink bag reminds me how much I love my Michael Kors one in that shade.

    I'm glad you did so well on your stall! It feels good to be "out with the old, in with the new"! Looking forward to seeing your new purchases from the other vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY love what you've done here. Rebecca Minkoff is a personal favorite, and both of these looks are adorable. REALLY love how that handbag color looks against that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Los dos outfits son muy bonitos, en especial el primer vestido de mezclilla, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...