Monday 28 August 2023

Blue Tops, Pink Scarves, Cardigans and Skinny Jeans | Weekday Wear Link Up

Two different blue and pink outfits with skinny jeans and cosy cardigans. Both outfits feature a scarf for a bright pop of pink.


What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Jacket: thrifted no label black and white leopard print cardigan
Scarf: thrifted pink ombre tassel scarf
TankCle The Label Amelia tank in indigo 
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I threw this top on after it was delivered the day before - probably should have ironed it, can still see those new from packet creases, ha! But it was the perfect block colour piece to wear with this fun leopard print cardigan, and super comfortable with the grey jeans. I was just working from home and doing the school run, but added a little warmth and colour with the pink ombre scarf that I thrifted recently.


Last worn: leopard print cardigan, pink ombre scarf, blue tank, grey skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid.

Other ways to wearleopard print cardigan and pink jeans, pink ombre scarf with black and white outfit, blue tank with greengrey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and printed jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest waterfall drape cardigan in navy night sky marle
ScarfAlexander McQueen modal skull scarf in white/pink
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Jeans:  thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

With the navy tee, navy cardigan and the faded black skinny jeans, this was a bit of a darker outfit than the one above. I thought that the pink and white Alexander McQueen skull scarf was a nice way to lighten up the outfit a little with that pop of pink and the white background. Again I went with my Converse sneakers and my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag, that has been a firm go-to for me since I thrifted it recently. Nice and easy jeans and tee outfit for my sons playdate.


Last worn: navy waterfall cardigan, navy tee, pink skull scarf, black skinny jeans, Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above).

Other ways to wearnavy waterfall cardigan worn 30 ways, navy tee and denim skirt, pink skull scarf and stripes, black skinny jeans and blazer, Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and maxi dress.

Perfect for pregnancypink skull scarf in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.


Weekday Wear Linkup #235


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

10 comments:

  1. Love these pretty layered looks! I adore the leopard and pink mix.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your scarves! The contrast between the dark colors and pinks is so pretty! Thank you for the linkup!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the pink scarves brighten up the neutrals! The pink ombre scarf is wonderful with blue and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not being a fan of ironing, I am known to wear things still creased from their packaging too. I've just discovered a spray called Ta Da! which does away with such issues, by the way. Just pray on, wait 10 seconds and flatten with your hands. It's brilliant! Not sure if you've got it over there ...
    The first one's my favourite outfit, by the way. I'm loving the addition of the leopard print cardigan and pink scarf! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit Mica, have a super week. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the scarf in the second outfit added lightness to it. You play with scarves so wonderfully, Mica,
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfits!What a beautiful leopard cardi! I also like the scarf. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great outfits for your winter weather! I love that you look warm, comfortable and colorful in upgraded outfits for your busy life. BTW, I am watching Bachelor Australia and am so enthralled by the magnificent landscape! Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you added the skull scarf to break you outfit up some.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination of pink and blue! Pink with anything is a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...