Monday 29 May 2023

Navy Dresses, Blazers and Chloe Paddington Bags For The Office | Weekday Wear Link Up

While winter is just a few days away in Brisbane, I still have a few more autumn outfits to share, including these printed dress, blazer and boots outfits I wore to the office recently. While the commute was cold, it warmed up during the day, perfect autumn Brisbane weather.

I accessorised both of these outfits with my vintage Chloe Paddington bags. I felt they were overdue a wear, and while the style first came out 17 years ago (and both these bags were made in 2006), I still love the oversized statement they make.


What I wore:

navy blazer and tile print dress with small cream chloe paddington bag | awayfromblue

navy tile print dress, Chloe small Paddington in 2006 blanc | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Piper gold and turquoise disc dangle earring
Jacket: thrifted Valleygirl navy jersey blazer
Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
ShoesAtmos&Here tan Lola leather ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paddington in 2006 blanc


Why I wore it:

I like wearing this tile print dress with blue, but hadn't yet worn it with this navy blazer! it makes an easy outfit for work. And I like the little print mixing from the gingham lining you can see with the sleeves rolled up slightly.

Added ankle boots instead of my usual go-to Converse for the office as it was a cooler morning. it did warm up later though, didn't even need the blazer for the commute home.

The tassels on the neckline of this dress meant I skipped a necklace and wore these pretty statement earrings instead. And the gold in them matched so nicely with the big gold hardware on my little Chloe Paddington bag.


Last worn: navy blazer, gold earrings, navy print dress, tan ankle boots, small cream Chloe Paddington bag.

Other ways to wearnavy blazer with pink, navy print dress and scarf, tan ankle boots and maxi dress, small cream Chloe Paddington bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancynavy print dress in second trimester.


My Chloe Handbag Collection:






What I wore:

orange blazer, chloe paddignton, tall boots, navy flower print flowy dress | awayfromblue

orange blazer, floral dress and Chloe Paddington in 2007 Brun | awayfromtheblue


Jacket: Glassons orange jersey blazer
Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
DressShein navy flower print flowy dress (c/o) 
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe Paddington in 2007 Brun


Why I wore it:

Another printed dress and blazer combination - but with taller boots this time, and a slip under the dress, as it was a particularly chilly morning on the way into the office! Need my blazer for the commute home this time too. I like the red floral print in this dress, and how it goes so nicely with the orange blazer. I added another little bit of bright colour with this beaded yellow necklace I thrifted recently.

While the tan tall boots don't match the deep dark brown of the Chloe Paddington bag, I liked the two shades of brown with the floral print and orange, they were good neutrals.


Last worn: orange blazer, yellow necklace, floral swing dress, tall tan boots, Chloe Brun Paddington bag.

Other ways to wearorange blazer and pencil skirt, floral swing dress and leather jacket, tall tan boots ans sundress, Chloe Brun Paddington bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyChloe Brun Paddington bag in second trimester.

Weekday Wear Linkup #222


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

16 comments:

  1. Sounds chilly. Are you back in the office more frequently these days? Anyway, I really love the pop of color with the orange/red blazer. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy is one of my favorite colors! It was actually one of my wedding colors, it was paired with coral. I love how you styled the second look with orange and navy! They go so well together! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer over lightweight dress as an outfit option for the seasonal change! Plus it's the perfect time of year to bring these cute Chloe bags into rotation. Enjoy your week, and thanks for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these bags are gorgeous! I love the cream colored one especially. Your cardigan and that dress in the second outfit look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore these blazer dress combo! The colors and prints look amazing together. Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love seeing how you've styled these blazers. It shows that they can be such a wonderful closet item.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these outfits, Mica! I'm glad you keep your older bags around - I've been starting to see these very hardware-forward embellished bags show up in the thrift stores, so give it another 5 years and they'll be "in" again! I have my eye on one (I think it's either BCBG, Guess or Coach) that is orange and snakeskin print - it's been in the local thrift shop the last few times I've been in!

    Your colours are fabulous, with the second outfit being my fave due to the orange blazer mixed so beautifully with the printed dress. The boots are PERFECT with both outfits, and go so well (they don't have to match!) for autumn. Have a great week, and thank you so much for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like things are cooling off for you. Enjoy the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bag. Such a versatile colour for all seasons. Hope Winter isn’t too cold for you. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first outfit, Mica! And, that bag!!! Amazing! I love orange and navy together so the second outfit is also a winner! Enjoy your week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These outfits look soooo great on you, Mica:) Love the pairing of the dresses with the blazers! Here in Canada, I feel like you can wear this type of outfits year-round because of our crazy weather:D And those bags will never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love the second outfit with the navy and orange. It looks comfortable while stylish. Have a wonderful week!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both outfits are gorgeous, Mica, but although the tile print dress is one of my favourites of yours, the second outfit, with the pop of orange supplied by the blazer, is my favourite here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving both of these looks, especially the first! Blue/cream/white is such a classic color combo! (I actually wore a similar color palette yesterday, haha)
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look so chic. I especially like the navy one with the cream bag. Beautiful!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I heard that ChloĆ© is bringing back the Paddington. Either way, I'm sure you're happy you kept yours—they look like they're in great condition!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...