Monday 17 July 2023

Black, White and Grey Jeans and Tee Outfits With Pink Accessories | Weekday Wear Link Up

Two cosy jeans and tee outfits for the school holidays. The kids had a very fun week of school holiday adventures planned, and I was working from home.


What I wore:




JacketRebecca Minkoff Ruana poncho
Necklace: Kmart pink multi-colour beaded necklace
Tee: Jeanswest 'Lucy' colour block tee in grey marle/rosebud
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

First time I've got this cosy knit out this winter, and I was reminded again why I love it. It's basically a big knitted blanket. Perfect for an early morning start, dropping the kids off at school holiday vacation program and then working from home before picking them up in the afternoon. With the grey jeans, white Converse, and black and white knit, this was a little monochromatic. The grey tee does have a fun pink panel on the back but you can't really see that with the knit on top, so I added more pink with this wooden beaded necklace and the Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag.

As I was just doing the school holiday program pick up and drop off, and then working from home the rest of the day, this was the perfect bag for the few essentials I needed for that.


Last worn: knitted poncho, grey tee, pink wooden bead necklace, faded black jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody.

Other ways to wearknitted poncho and stripes, grey tee over maxi dress, faded black jeans and blazer, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody and denim skirt.

Perfect for pregnancygrey tee in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.


Rebecca Minkoff Studded MAB Crossbody Reveal:







What I wore:




JacketKmart striped maxi cardigan
Necklace: thrifted Mix Apparel clover designer inspired necklace
Tee: thrifted Cotton on grey tunic tee
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

This was a very good day! I didn't start work until later in the day, so after I dropped the kids off at their school holiday program I had an opportunity to stop in at the opshop on my way home. I stumbled across some Rebecca Minkoff bags which was the highlight of my week! The volunteers were quite entertained by my excitement as I tried on the bags before picking one to buy!

Having planned to go to the opshop on my way home from dropping off the kids, I picked this thrifted grey tunic and silver necklace to wear. I always like wearing thrifted pieces opshopping, although I'm aware it doesn't really bring me any more luck than if I didn't wear thrifted pieces, never hurts to try! Certainly seemed to have worked in this case, I was really pleased with my Rebecca Minkoff find at the opshop!

I thought that the black and white striped duster was a good topper over this grey tunic and the grey skinny jeans - the stripes added more interest, and just as it did in the outfit above, the Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag added a little more colour too. I really like the desert rose shade with grey.


Last worn: striped duster, silver necklace, grey tunic, grey skinny jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody (above).

Other ways to wearstriped duster and skirt, grey tunic and shortsgrey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, Adidas Superstar sneakers and maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody and leopard print.

Perfect for pregnancystriped duster in second trimester.



Weekday Wear Linkup #229


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

19 comments:

  1. Pink always looks so good contrasted with dark colors! Love your poncho! Looks so cozy!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked pink and grey and what a great bag!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes, thanks for hosting today. x Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of color you added to your first look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great outfits for running errands, taking the kids where they need to go and working from home. Casual, comfortable, but still classy and interesting. Hope you are doing well, Mica! - Amy
    https://stylingrannymama.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dusty "desert rose" pink is gorgeous with grey. This subdued warm pink has a sandstone color to it where it's almost a neutral, so I think it is very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag looks so nice paired with grey! Your poncho is so cozy looking! Clearly you had great luck thrifting. That new bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big fan of pink with grey! It's one of my favorite color combinations. The black and white just makes it pop even more. And, what a find at the opshop!! Congrats on your new bag!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A touch of pink is always a good idea to me!^^
    Lovely bag!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to add in some color with your accessories, Mica.
    Love them both,
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dusty pink bag with both of these cozy cool weather outfits! The color blends with also everything, but look especially nice with grey.Also, the RM bag was a fantastic op shop find, I ann see why you were over the moon to find it! I never see such great treasures when thrifting! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, go back and get the other bags! What a score on that gorgeous bag! I enjoyed your video of it. It looks like it's a dark grey, but I see you have labeled it as dark blue. What a super price on it!

    The first outfit is the winner here - that sweater/poncho is fantastic. While I'm a fan of stripes, I can tell that the striped cardigan's fabric is cheap - the backside has a white cast to it, which means it's printed instead of knitted in stripes. Upgrade! ;-P

    Thank you so much for the link-party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the ruana poncho! Fabulous bag too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can never go wrong with black and white!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfits! so similar yet different. You can never go wrong with minimal neutral palette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what an awesome score at the opshop.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first look is so fabulous! I just love that poncho. The way you styled it is perfection. So glad you were able to visit the opshop and find something special! That is amazing :D
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfits dear.
    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...