Monday 27 May 2024

Navy Striped Shirt Dresses And Converse With Redyed Pink Bag

Feeling uninspired for some autumn office outfits, I wore a striped dresses each day, with the same accessories even! Love an easy outfit formula. Also sharing my Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag I recently redyed, it's a fun pop of colour in these outfits.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted Belle Folie multi colour tassel necklace
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC redyed with Angelus hot pink leather paint


Why I wore it:

A cooler autumn morning and a commute to work had me getting this long sleeved shift dress out of my wardrobe again. It's quite a thick fabric and kept me nicely cosy for the way into work. I added a little more colour to the navy and black stripes with the fun multi coloured tassel necklace, a recent opshop find. 

I thought that the navy and black stripes were a great background to let my recently redyed Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag pop. It was a very vivid, bright neon pink before, although also quite worn. I stripped the colour off and then repainted it in Angelus hot pink acrylic leather paint, and I love the finished results!


Last worn: navy stripe shift dress, white leather Converse, redyed Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC. First time I've worn the necklace as it was a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearnavy stripe shift dress and leather jacketleather Converse and skirt.

Perfect for pregnancynavy stripe shift dress in second trimester.


Process of Re-Dying My Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Bag:





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted Belle Folie multi colour tassel necklace
Dress: thrifted Kmart white and navy long sleeve stripe tee dress
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC redyed with Angelus hot pink leather paint


Why I wore it:

Another office day, another navy stripe shift dress with Converse, my little pink mini MAC bag, and the same tassel necklace. Just like with the navy and black shift dress above, I felt the white and navy stripes on this dress were a great background for the colourful accessories. This dress was a $1 opshop find too, I've gotten so much wear from it (already this is it's 11th wear). And like the navy shift dress above, it's going to get a lot more wear over autumn and winter!


Last worn: navy and white striped dress, tassel necklace (above), white leather Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff redyed hot pink mini MAC (above).

Other ways to wearnavy and white striped dress and leather jacket, white leather Converse and midi skirt.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit Mica. I love stripes and can't believe you can re dye bags. Such a lovely colour too.

    juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea to redye a bag! It turned out really well! I need to check out the video. Your 'new' bag looks great with these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love stripes, and what a beautiful bag! I love that fun tassel necklace too.

    Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally obsessed with these accessories! The tassel necklace is a standout and so is the amazing purse. These add colour in such a fun way!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...