Friday 23 December 2022

Chloe Marcie and Dresses For Christmas Events

Today I'm sharing two pretty Kmart dresses I wore for two Christmas events recently, both outfits accessorised with my Chloe Marcie shoulder bag.


What I wore:




Earrings: Piper glass beaded chandelier earring in cream and gold
Dress: Kmart teal tropical notch neck floral maxi dress
ShoesRebecca Minkoff Georgina studded gladiator sandals in blush
Bracelets: the usual plus vintage silver charm bracelet and gold leaf bangle
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

This was really fun - our vet was doing a fundraiser and Santa paws photos, so we got all dressed up for our annual family photo. We did not bring the kid's insect menagerie along, Cooper is a handful enough! It was really fun and we got so many great photos.

We had to stop at the library on our way home and I felt a little overdressed for that, with the floral maxi dress and the big statement earrings. But it was perfect for our Christmas photos!

With the gold beads in the earrings and the gold hardware on the Chloe Marcie bag, I added this little gold leaf bangle to be even more matchy-matchy too.


Last worn: beaded statement earrings, floral maxi dress, studded sandals, Chloe Marcie bag.

Other ways to wearfloral maxi dress for Christmas day, studded sandals worn 30 ways, Chloe Marcie bag and jeans.



My Chloe Handbag Collection:






What I wore:




NecklaceStarfish Project Hannah turquoise bead necklace
Dress: Kmart Whsdch Red short sleeved tiered midi dress
ShoesWittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

Wore this for a quiet morning at home, followed by a very fun afternoon at Carols by Candlelight. There were rides, food trucks, craft stations...the kids had a blast, and I enjoyed the carol service in the evening while the kids enjoyed swinging around the little electric candles they were given. There was even a fireworks show at the end.

It was a very humid day so I didn't need an extra layer, but thought this maxi dress was a good choice as it covered my legs to avoid the mozzies without me overheating. With the coral red of this dress, the green beaded necklace seemed like a fun nod to Christmas too! I had the big Chloe Marcie bag for all our water bottles and some snacks - although there was plenty of food there! I'd taken a blanket for laying on the grass in the evening, but didn't have to carry that around as I put it on the grass to save our spot while we walked around all the attractions.


Last worn: green beaded necklace, coral tiered midi dress, studded sandals, Chloe Marcie bag (above).

Other ways to wearcoral tiered midi dress and scarf, studded sandals and pencil skirt, Chloe Marcie bag and blazer.

Perfect for pregnancy: studded sandals in third trimester.


How You Can Wear It:

Red and green is a classic Christmas combo. You can take a red dress you have and adda  green necklace to it like I have in the second outfit, or pick a dress like the teal floral one that has some red and green in the print.

Whatever you wear, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

25 comments:

  1. Both dresses are perfect for this holiday week! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are both gorgeous, Mica, but my heart definitely lies with the first one, which is an absolute dream!
    Wishing you and your family a most wonderful Christmas time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful dress and turned out so nice for our photos!

      Delete
  3. These are both lovely Christmas looks! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super-chic in both of these lovely outfits, Mica! Maxis definitely suit you! Those sound like a couple of fun holiday events!

    Thank you for the gift of your friendship this year, and for all the fun posts and link-parties! Here's to another year of blogging!

    A very Happy Christmas to you and your family, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheila! I'm looking forward to getting even more inspiration from your stylish self in the new year! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sure the library patrons appreciated someone dressed up in their midst ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like two fun event's.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ame el primer vestido, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue tropical maxi is just gorgeous, Mica! And I love the vivid color in the tiered maxi. Beautiful!

    Michelle
    https://funkyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both dresses are very pretty, love your handbag, Mica. Have a nice week ahead. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bold colors of both of these dresses, friend! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dresses are fantastic. I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and Boxing Day this holiday season has gone by so fast. Looking forward to New Year
    https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2022/12/coffee-maker-guru-my-review-on.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fabulous in both of these dresses! I bet you made someone smile at the library in your floral dress with the statement earrings so that's a win in my book! Thanks for the link party...come visit on Friday for another!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both dress on you and you look so pretty in them. Wishing you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of the color you wore for Christmas Mica,
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your comments and kind wishes - hope you all had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of those dresses are so beautiful on you! They are perfect for Christmas!!
    Your family photo seems wonderful, and Christmas on grass is really great!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are such cute dresses! Jealous that you got to wear so few layers--it was our coldest Christmas in years, so layers were a must! The image of the boys taking their insect collection to meet Santa made me laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous maxi dresses. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cool dress , congratulations for your nice choice and taste

    ReplyDelete
  20. The tropical print dress is beautiful! And Carols by Candlelight sounds like so much fun. I'm glad that you and your family had such a happy holiday. Here's to an even happier new year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is probably my favorite dress of yours! I love the print and the color so much.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That tropical dress is gorgeous, and such a fun piece to wear to a holiday event!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...