Wednesday 23 August 2023

Blue Tanks, Floral Toppers And Skinny Jeans

Adding a little more interest to these plain blue tank and black skinny jeans outfits I wore recently, with some floral printed cover ups. Nice easy outfits for the school run and working from home.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue | awayfromblue


JacketCotton On Leah kimono in Juddy floral cerise
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
Tank: Kmart teal tank
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

With it being a little warmer I didn't want to add a cardigan to this tank and jeans outfit. I wasn't sure about the teal of the tank against the magenta of this floral waterfall jacket but I'm glad I gave the combination a try for something different! This was the perfect light layer I needed.

With the cobalt blue in the floral print I added more blue with the navy bead necklace, and the dark navy Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchel, black faded skinny jeans and Converse were good neutrals to wear with that different teal and magenta colour combination.


Last worn: magenta floral jacket, navy beaded necklace, teal tank, faded black skinny jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid.

Other ways to wearmagenta floral jacket and shorts, teal tank over a dress, faded black skinny jeans and blazer, black Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and maxi dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


green floral duster, thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue | awayfromblue


Jacket: Jeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
Necklace: thrifted wooden geometric bead necklace
TankCle The Label Amelia tank in indigo 
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Another blue and green outfit! I really like wearing this green duster with blue, so I knew I wanted to wear it with this blue tank I recently purchased. I love blue and green together, and I think that the chunky necklace, with the different blue and green beads, tied it together nicely. This has quickly become my go-to necklace when I'm wearing blue and green!

Again I went with classic black skinny jeans. These Nobody Denim Siren pair are so comfortable, perfect for the school run and working from home, especially when paired with this soft cotton tank and my staple Converse.


Last worn: green floral duster, chunky necklace, Nobody Denim skinny jeans, Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag (above). first time I've shared the tank on the blog as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and dress, Nobody Denim skinny jeans and purple cardigan, Converse in black and white outfit, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag  and pastel dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. Your floral layers are so pretty with your outfits and really pack a punch! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, but you really are the Queen of Kimonos, Mica!
    My favourite here is the first outfit. I absolutely love the pop of cerise against the blue of your tee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the kimono/duster queen, Mica! These are both so lovely, but my preference is the green one, as I can't stand it when the back of a vibrant fabric is white. Perfect going-into-spring looks! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green floral kimono is suuuuuch a beautiful piece and I just love the blue and green together. Talk about stunning!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have try blue and green together before. Going to have to give it a try.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...