Wednesday 14 June 2023

Prints, Skinny Jeans and Tees With Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Simple outfits for some warmer days recently. Classic jeans and tee combos with statement flat bead necklaces, printed cover ups, sneakers, and my Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote.


What I wore:


printed cover up navy tee and Louis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull | awayfromtheblue


JacketThe Kindness Kimono 'Dream Catch Me' print
Necklace: adjustable coral flat bead necklace
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

While we had a cold end to autumn in Brisbane, winter actually brought some warmer weather, so it was time to swap my knits and leather jackets back to lighter cover ups, like this fun colourful printed one. The red in the print it doesn't quite match the coral necklace, but they both add a nice bit of colour to this otherwise dark navy tee and faded black jeans combination.

I see the Louis Vuitton damier azur Neverfull as a neutral really, so didn't mind that mixed print against the already mixed prints in my cover up. This was the perfect outfit for a strangely warm winter day with the school run, working from home, and a quick errand after school.


Last worn: printed cover up, navy tee, faded black skinny jeans, Converse, Louis Vuitton MM Neverfull. First time I've shared the necklace as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearprinted cover up and dress, navy tee and maxi skirt, faded black skinny jeans and blazer, Converse and shorts, Louis Vuitton MM Neverfull worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester, Louis Vuitton MM Neverfull in third trimester.


30 Ways to Wear: Louis Vuitton Neverfull








What I wore:


tropical palm print cover up and Louis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull | awayfromblue


Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
Necklace:  thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in marigold
Jeans: Dannii Minogue denim high waist skinny jean in ecru
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

This was a much more colourful outfit than the one above! While this fun tropical print cover up is bright and bold enough on its own, something about it just makes me so happy pairing it with other bright colours, like the hot pink tank last time I wore it, and this orange tee this time around. The white jeans were a good way to balance out the bright topper and tee, and went nicely with the Louis Vuitton Neverfull.

Picked the comfortable sneakers for a day with a lot of walking, not just because they matched my flat beaded necklace! We took the kids to the museum in the morning, to see the largest dinosaur ever discovered. After a little stroll through Southbank and the city, we went to an Army open day where the kids got to climb on all the vehicles and enjoy some rides. It was such good weather for it too!


Last worn: tropical print cover up, navy beaded necklace, orange tee, white skinny jeans, Sketchers, Louis Vuitton damier Neverfull (above).

Other ways to weartropical print cover up and skirt, orange tee and culottes, white skinny jeans and sequins, Sketchers and shorts, Louis Vuitton damier Neverfull worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton damier Neverfull at 38 weeks.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. I adore that colorful kimono. It's so pretty.

    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Neverfull in that colour. It's an amazing bag and looks so good on you.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange tee with the cover in the 2nd outfit. A nice pop of color for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinosaurs and army trucks sound like a day in heaven for two little boys! :)

    Love your outfits, Mica! That first one is so good with the pops of red/coral (close enough - they go perfectly), and I love the bold colours of the second (although I prefer the previous pink vs this marigold yellow). Good call on the white jeans with that ensemble.

    I hope your week is going well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these outfits. Hope you are having a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. These contrasting kimonos and tees are so chic and pretty! Both great looks Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I never really thought about it, but I see that LV pattern as a neutral too. I feel like Coach patterns easily fall into that category too. I am definitely afraid of pattern-mixing, haha, so maybe using a fairly neutral pattern for one piece is the way to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...