Friday 8 September 2023

Turquoise and Band Tees

Adding some turquoise cover ups over band tees for some bright and colourful casual outfits lately.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
Tee: The Getaway Plan yellow paint splatter band tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus turquoise and silver bracelet stack
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Just a nice simple jeans and tee outfit for a playdate. I wanted to add a little extra cover with this fun tropical print cover up, and I thought all the colours helped break up the bee-like yellow tee and black jeans nicely, especially when paired with the turquoise and silver bracelet stack.

The Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag of course goes with everything and has been a staple go-to for me!


Last worn: tropical print cover up, yellow band tee, bracelet stackfaded black skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid.

Other ways to weartropical print cover up and denim skirt, yellow band tee with grey, faded black skinny jeans and blazer, Converse and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Jacket: thrifted pastel Paisley print cape (new purchase)
Tee: Kisschasy The Final Roar band tee
Shorts: thrifted Kmart turquoise linen shorts (new purchase)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Finally making the most of warmer weather and wearing some of the things I bought at the opshop last month. I will always thrift pieces I like, even if it means I need to wait for the weather to change before I can wear them. I thought this pastel print cover up worked so well with the turquoise linen shorts. The shorts were a hit at school drop off, they are such a nice colour! I have the same pair in fuchsia that I thrifted last year, and really enjoyed wearing them last summer so I'm confident these turquoise ones will get just as much wear.

Wasn't too sure if the black and white print of this band tee would work with the printed cover up, but I'm glad I gave it a go for something different! With the turquoise in the print, the matching turquoise shorts, and the matching pastel bag, that the print clash was the only standout of the outfit. It was nice to try something different too!


Last worn: white band tee, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody. First time I've worn the cover up and the linen shorts as they are recent purchases.

Other ways to wearwhite band tee and maxi skirt, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody and denim skirt.

Perfect for pregnancywhite band tee in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. The jacket coverup is adorable and I like your band Tees with these outfits.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo in both of these outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love adding colorful cover ups in any outfits also for a pop of color.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are still wearing your band tees!! 🫶🫶 I would never think to pair them with a colorful kimono, but I have also embraced the "sad beige child" aesthetic over the past year, haha! I've missed you and I'm glad to see you're still here! (I don't know if you've been posting YouTube videos, but I haven't seen one in my feed in awhile--however, I feel like my algorithm gets whack sometimes, so that could be the issue!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way you dress up your band t-shirts! I am definitely a band t-shirt kind of girl, so I am super inspired by the way you make them look ultra fashionable! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...