Wednesday 18 October 2023

Pink and Navy Skinny Jeans Outfits

Two more skinny jeans outfits I've worn recently. While they are very different, both feature little crossbody bags, pink, navy and prints.


What I wore:




Necklace: Kmart silver long circle pendant necklace
TankCle The Label Amelia tank in indigo 
Jeans: Portmans pink leopard print skinny jeans
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC in aquamarine with python embossed leather 


Why I wore it:

This was a beautifully warm weekend day! I got to spend some time with the kids to do a school holiday dessert decorating class that was really fun - and a bit messy! The white background on these jeans maybe didn't make them the best choice for the day! I just needed something easy to throw on though, and these jeans are always fun, especially when paired with blue. I really liked this navy tank with them, and the third colour added through the little aquamarine mini MAC bag. We did have a few errands to run after the class, but we weren't out long, so a little bag was all I needed.


Last worn: navy tank, circle necklace, pink leopard print jeans, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC.

Other ways to wearnavy tank and floralspink leopard print jeans and blazer, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC with orange.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket:  New Look Petite print kimono
Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Mini 5 zip in pink iris with gold hardware 


Why I wore it:

Slightly less fun day here as I had to work from home! Also wore this back in the spring school holidays in September, luckily hubby had some activities to entertain the kids as I worked from home. It was a cooler morning so I went with jeans and this super-soft pink tee. I felt that wasn't quite enough colour, so added the blush pink necklace and another shade of pink with the mini 5-zip bag too! Comfortable Converse were a must have, and I added the printed cape as well for a little extra layer as I had a few errands to run solo before work.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! Both looks are fabulous.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did the pink jeans get destroyed at your event? Or were you able to keep them clean? Somewhat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite here is the second outfit, Mica, even if it was worn on a less fun day :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decorating class sounds like fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...