Friday 3 November 2023

Navy Tees, Shorts, Prints and Pink Jean MAC Bag

Two simple navy tees and shorts outfits, again with my Rebecca Minkoff fig pink Jean MAC bag. I've really been loving it lately, and the pretty pink shade goes so nicely with navy.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig | awayfromblue


Necklace: Kmart blue multi-colour beaded necklace
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Shorts: thrifted Kmart pastel soft culotte shorts in floral print
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

Needed a nice simple shorts and tee outfit for the school run, working from home, and a physio appointment. This shorts and tee combination was perfect. With the navy blue tee and the pastel blue of the shorts the tri-colour necklace that had similar shades of blue was a great accessory! And I wore this Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag again because I love it with navy. Comfortable Sketchers sneakers for the drive to the physio and for doing all the exercises.


Last worn: navy tee, wooden necklace, pastel print culottes, Sketchers, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC.

Other ways to wearnavy tee and denim skirt, pastel print culottes and cardigan, Sketchers and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and dress.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig | awayfromblue


Jacket: thrifted Cotton On navy zig zag cover up
Necklace: blush pink and gold beaded tassel necklace
Tee: Kmart Dnight navy textured v-neck tee
Shorts: thrifted Kmart turquoise linen shorts
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

Again, needed a comfortable and simple outfit so wen with shorts and a tee. These turquoise thrifted linen shorts were great in the heat! With the navy tee and turquoise shorts I wanted to add a little extra colour as well, the fig pink Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag was again good for this.  When I saw this cover up in my wardrobe and knew it would be perfect, with the different shades or pink and blue in the print. I liked how well coordinated this outfit was!

Had a couple errands to run in the morning, then had my parents come over for lunch.


Last worn: printed cover up, tassel necklace, navy tee, turquoise linen shorts, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC (above).

Other ways to wearprinted cover up and skirt, navy tee and fuchsia pink, turquoise linen shorts and printed tee, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC and striped dress.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

8 comments:

  1. Such cute shorts!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits with shorts. I like how the first floral pair looks like a mini skirt. The second pair of shorts is fabulous, love this shade of blue.
    You always look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of that bag is gorgeous, and you are right in that it combines really well with navy! Your first outfit is my favourite here, as I'm loving the extra pop of colour and pattern supplied by those lovely floral shorts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute and look cool for warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prefect outfits. Have a great weekend

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great casual looks for a warmer day. I love how you styled them with an amazing bag. I hope your having a great start to November so far. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/11/5-anti-trend-handbags-that-will-never.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. That RM bag is really so versatile! You wouldn't think at first that it would go with so many colours, but your outfits prove otherwise. Lolvey outfits as always, Mica:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you styled each of these looks, Mica! The cardigan in the second outfit is just beautiful, love the details on it!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...