Wednesday 27 September 2023

Graphic Tees and Printed Cover Ups With Colourful Jeans

Trying something a little different with these outfits! Basic colourful jeans and graphic tees outfits, both with an extra print and touch of colour thanks to the printed cover ups I added.


What I wore:




JacketThe Kindness Kimono 'Dream Catch Me' print
Tee: Canada bear graphic tee (gift from my sister)
Jeans: Jeanswest Harper skinny pant in Russet
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB Camera Bag in almond


Why I wore it:

My sister got me this tee while she was on her travels recently - I love it! I wanted to wear the basic jeans and tee combo. I thought that the burgundy jeans would look nice with the colours in the graphic print - and I do like wearing these jeans with black. It was a little cooler in the morning for our playdate so at the last moment I added this printed cover up, knowing I didn't want anything too heavy as it would warm up through the day. While the colours are different, I felt they were similar enough that the colours and print worked really well with the tee and jeans, and I loved this outfit!

The neutral tan bag made it easy as I didn't have to worry about any extra colours there, the neutral tan goes with everything!


Last worn: printed cover up, burgundy jeans, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag. First time I've worn the tee as it's a recent gift.

Other ways to wearprinted cover up and skirt, burgundy jeans and leather jacketRebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag and shorts





What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Kensley summer tie-dye kimono
Tee: Monsterthreads star print graphic tee
Jeans: Jeanswest Vicki skinny pant in moss green
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB Camera Bag in almond


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the outfit above so much, I tried a similar outfit formula again the next day. I like this navy tie dye cape and with the olive green jeans it's a really good pairing. I added more navy with the graphic tee and the navy sketchers, but I still think this outfit, while more matchy-matchy than the first one, didn't work as well. 

I still liked it and enjoyed wearing it and trying something different with this tee, I usually stick with non-printed pieces to pair it with, so this was nice to change it up a little. Just not something I'd be in a hurry to wear again. Will definitely try the tee and jeans together again though. Can't believe I haven't worn them together before, as the jeans I've hit 30 wears with!


Last worn: tie dye cape, graphic tee, olive jeans, Sketchers, Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag (above).

Other ways to weartie dye cape and shorts, graphic tee and stripes, olive jeans worn 30 ways, Sketchers and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag and maxi skirt.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the tee that your sister got you, it's so pretty and love how you styled it here! Your blue kimono in the other outfit in just so pretty and adds a great pop of color!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day, friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how colorful the first outfit is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool t-shirts.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unique mix of colors and prints with these looks! That blue kimono is a stunner!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mica, I love those colorful outfits and the pretty kimonos. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first outfit is a triumph, Mica, I love it very much! Love the tee your sister got you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such cute outfits, Mica! I've always like graphic tees in outfits - they're often so surprising and an insight into people. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...