Monday 31 July 2023

Navy Printed Dresses For The Office with Leather Jacket and Boots | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's weekday wear link up, I'm layering up two blue printed dresses for winter office days. I added leather jackets, fleece lined tights and boots to make these more suitable for the cold early morning commute.


What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Jacket
Wittner 'Santa Fe' cobalt blue leather jacket
Necklace: adjustable coral flat bead necklace
DressShein navy flower print flowy dress (c/o) 
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I love this cobalt leather jacket so much - can't believe this is the first time I've gotten it out this winter! I really like the brighter cobalt blue against the navy floral swing dress. The dress is quite light as it's just viscose, so I did debate adding a scarf with this, btu decided this pretty coral necklace was so similar to the colours in the print that it would be wrong to cover it up with a scarf. the jacket is roomy so I could zip it up for the cold morning thankfully.

The tall leather boots added a bit of extra warmth too, and with the cobalt jacket, dark navy Cupid bag and the tan boots, there was a lot of different colours of leather in this outfit, but I think they all work so nicely together.


Last worn: cobalt leather jacket, coral beaded necklace, navy floral swing dress, tan leather boots, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag.

Other ways to wearcobalt leather jacket worn 30 ways, navy floral swing dress and blazertan leather boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and pink jeans.






What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Not quite as colourful as the outfit above, but this outfit featured exactly the same outfit formula, with a navy printed dress, fleece tights, boots, and this time around a black leather jacket. I love both of these leather jackets a lot, but I'm still amazed I scored this one at Gladrags Markets for just $30, considering the cobalt one was one I bought full price and it cost 10 times as much as that! I really enjoy finding preloved bargains!

While I do prefer this dress with bare legs in the warmer weather, I think with all of the black (and the very dark navy of the Rebecca Minkoff cupid bag) this dress layered up nicely.


Last worn: black leather jacket, Tiffany necklace, navy tile print dress, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above).

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and stripes, navy tile print dress with pinkankle boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and jeans.




Weekday Wear Linkup #231


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. Two great looks. Love the contrast blue and necklace colour with the first dress. It's like autumn here, raining and chilly! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit formula! I adore the contrast of the blue jacket and printed dress in the first look. Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather jackets are such fun ways to layer over a dress. I like both of these but I really love how the blue one pops! I am looking forward to autumn here!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great looks for the office! I love the color of your blue coat!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great to have reliable outfit formulas to make getting dressed for work easier? I just LOVE the blue leather jacket! The bright blue and coral really pop against the navy dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of that first leather jacket, so pretty! And black is always a staple! What a bargain on the black one too!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cool weather outfits, Mica! Love both of your leather jackets, but the first one is so unique. You rarely see a leather jacket in this fabulous shade of blue! Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing on the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving both of your looks, but being a fan of colour, the first one is my favourite. What a gorgeous colour that cobalt blue leather jacket is, and I'm loving the contrast with the coral necklace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue leather jacket you're wearing is so fun! It really pops against your dress (love the necklace too)!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these looks are so cute! I am really loving your blue moto jacket. It's such a great shade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are nice dresses warmed up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bright blue jacket is the bomb Mica. You definitely need to be wearing it a ton,
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you got that leather jacket for that price! It's fabulous! I actually like the second look better. I think it's the monochromatic appeal for me. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been rocking that leather jacket. Your going to get your 30 wear out of it before you know it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always layer pieces perfectly! That cobalt leather jacket is a gorgeous piece and I'm so glad you were able to wear it this season. That Chelsea printed dress is stunning as well. I hope you're having a great week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...