Friday 7 March 2014

Mulberry Bayswater. Jeanswest Wrap Dress | Casual Friday Maternity Skinny Jeans, Print Top

Here's what I wore to work on Thursday:
Second trimester pregnancy essential print wrap dress for baby bump black and tan

mulberry bayswater tote bag
NecklaceHouse of Harlow Dynamic necklace in gold
Dress: Jeanswest floral wrap dress (with Cotton On caramel 'Forever Tank' underneath)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs logo plaque flats in camel
Bracelets: the usual plus Disney Couture Winnie the Pooh bangle
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather


Thursday was another big day at work for looking presentable and professional. I went with this simple wrap dress as an easy option! Wrap dresses fit every occasion right? Especially printed ones - don't think I've ever seen a printed wrap dress look out of place, haha!


Last worn: Jeanswest wrap dress, Cotton On tank, Marc by Marc Jacobs flatsMulberry oak Bayswater.



Here's what I wore today:
away from blue casual Friday skinny jeans print top office maternity wear

Mulberry Oak NVT leather Bayswater tote bag handbag worn on shoulder
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold multi-strand necklace
TopJeanswest 'Rowena' print tank
JeansJeanswest maternity super skinny jeans in antique blue
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs metallic mouse flats
Bracelets: the usual plus beaded neon and gold and black and gold bracelet set
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather


Simple denim outfit for casual Friday today. Was feeling rather uninspired trying to find something to wear, so jeans and a printed top seemed like a nice easy option. Expected this top to be a little more roomy though - the bump is really growing well! Beginning to wonder if I may need more than my current 3 maternity shirts to see me through the last few months. I'm trying to buy as little new maternity wear as possible, and make the most of what I already own and the handful of pieces I've already bought.


Last worn: printed top, maternity skinny jeans, metallic mouse flats, Mulberry oak Bayswater (see above).

Linking up with Friday's Fanices, Friday's Fab Favourites, Casual Friday, Trend Spin Linkup today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

32 comments:

  1. when is your baby due? congrats dear you look fab as always
    xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! baby is due in June :) Not long to go now!

      Delete
  2. look at you, hot mama!! you look fantastic! that wrap dress looks so fab on you!!
    definitely take some time to relax :) enjoy your weekend love!!
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand feeling uninspired! Heck I am not pregnant and I often feel that way too lol
    I'd say playing up with shoes and accessories to add variations to your look! You and I both do not tend to wear face make up (? Right?) so our faces can look a bit pale in pictures. That's why I always wear sunnies in photos that way it hides my fatigued eyes and add some interesting features to my otherwise pale face lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nothing can hide my tired eyes! I usually do wear makeup, but have been skipping it more and more lately to allow myself an extra minute or two in bed! :P

      Delete
  4. Love that first maternity dress. Limited options can stifle inspiration but you look great

    X. pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm re-organising my wardrobe this weekend so it's easier to see what I still fit and make the options more visible :)

      Delete
  5. You are the most stylish pregnant woman I know! Amazing to see how put together you look day to day :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stylish in Maternity clothes! They keep getting better at pregnancy clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I couldn't live without my maternity jeans! :) Everything else in the post is regular clothes though :)

      Delete
  7. You are absolutely glowing Mica! Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking cute Mica!! I am a big fan of wrap dresses too, they always look so chic and effortlessly stylish. I also love your relaxed denim look, the colorful bracelets are so cute :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've been really enjoying my wrap dresses lately! :)

      Delete
  9. awesome mama with your bag and dress
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your second outfit, you look gorgeous!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wrap dress on you - it highlights your bump so well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your bayswater!
    you seriously look so radiant!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! I don't always feel it! :P

      Delete
  13. Really love the Mulberry Bayswater! The bag looks gorgeous and thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog :)

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mulberry bag is PERFECTION. Excuse me as I turn a lovely shade of pea-green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful floral dress!! the wrap dress is perfect for dressing up the bump for work.

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore that Mulberry bag! I can't stop looking at it. What a gorgeous bag. Fabulous wrap dress and Great tank girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, love this look dear!! You are glowing and so lovely :) Very chic.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just checked out this tank (thanks for the FYI on a new maternity site!) - the back looks like it has a cut out though and they don't show a pic... can you wear a normal bra with it or would that show in the back?

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cut quite high up,s o you can easily wear a bra with it without it showing through, the cut out is just under the neck :)

      Delete
  19. I know some people do not like thrifted, but have you considered thrifting certain maternity items ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any luck with the thrift stores near my house, although I drop in every couple of weeks. But I have bought a lot from ebay, so I'd say about a third of my maternity clothes are second hand. It's a great way to go as it can be so expensive otherwise!

      Delete
  20. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...