Wednesday 28 June 2023

Colourful Jeans and Cosy Cardigans With Edie Shoulder Bag

Switching it up a little and setting aside my darker black and grey jeans. I wore some fun colourful pairs to add a little brightness to my cosy cardigan and jeans and tee outfits recently. Both outfits accessorised with my Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag in Luna blue, that works perfectly with both pink and red.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue with magenta and leopard | awayfromblue


Jacket: thrifted no label black and white leopard print cardigan
Necklace: thrifted silver and turquoise multi strand necklace
Tee: Jeanswest black scoop neck tee
JeansSass & Bide The Winning Day Lovestate jeans in magenta
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

This was a beautifully warm weekend! I definitely didn't need the cardigan much during the day, although it was appreciated in the evening. We headed out to pick up a family member from the airport who we hadn't seen in a while, the kids were so excited. I felt that the black tee, even with the magenta jeans, was a bit plain, so this leopard print knit was a nice way to add a little more print and interest to the basic jeans and tee outfit.

Couldn't decide on a necklace, and tried on a few, but I liked the pop of colour this thrifted silver and turquoise one added, and how the silver matched the hardware and chain strap on the Edie bag.


Last worn: leopard print cardigan, turquoise necklace, black tee, Sass and Bide jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag.

Other ways to wearleopard print cardigan and dress, black tee and maxi skirt, Sass and Bide jeans and blue knit, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag and blazer.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.


30 Ways to Wear: Rebecca Minkoff Edie Bag






What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue and red jeans | awayfromtheblue


Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Tee: thrifted navy stripe Coca-Cola logo tee
Jeans: thrifted Emerson red skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

After a late night the previous night, I stuck to the same outfit formula the next day, with these red jeans to add a pop of colour to my outfit. A little bit of matchy-matchy with the red Coca-Cola logo on the tee too! Again, I carried the same bag I had the day before, even though I didn't need to carry much for the school run and working from home.

As it was such a chilly morning I layered up with this cosy cocoon cardigan. Like the leopard print cardigan in the first outfit, it was also an opshop find and is getting worn quite a lot this winter. Definitely getting good value from the $1 I spent on it!


Last worn: black cocoon cardigan, Coca-Cola stripe tee, red jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag (above).

Other ways to wearblack cocoon cardigan and skirt, Coca-Cola stripe tee with orange, red jeans worn 30 ways, white Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag and pink dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

13 comments:

  1. Love that leopard cardigan! It looks so great with the pink jeans.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los dos outfits muy casuales y bonitos, por cierto me encanto la bolsa, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mica,
    I'm back, on yours and my blog!
    You are still very elegant and with very stylish outfits! It seems like no time has passed, you are the same, beautiful and always very friendly. As for your looks, my favorite is the second one. It's a great joy when we see someone again, there's so much talk to catch up on, isn't there?
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour that the jeans bring to these outfits! Such a fun way to have fun and make a memorable look. That leopard print cardigan is such a gorgeous piece. And I love the necklace you ultimately chose for that first look! That Coke t-shirt is a favourite also!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are excellent outfits to showcase both the coloured jeans and the lovely Luna blue bag, Mica. I love that you added the silver/turquoise necklace to the first outfit, and it really pops.

    The leopard cardi is fab - it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these outfit. I so want you leopard cardigan.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the coca cola tee. Looks awesome with those red jeans.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love both pairs of jeans, which provide a nice pop of colour on a Winter's day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both outfits but I tend to gravitate toward a touch of leopard. Old habits are hard to change! Haha. Have a great weekend!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cozy and warm! both outfits are very cute. cardigans mean comfort and warmth to me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cardigans really bring a lot of character to your looks! The colored pair of pants add a fun pop of color. I really admire how you always paid attention to your accessories like stacking necklaces and bracelets. I'm just starting to bring some jewelry back into the outfit game ever since my mom started macrame knotting! Hoping to share that on the blog soon. Wishing you and the kids a really lovely weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colorful pants are so fun to wear and style! Have a great week!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...