Monday 8 July 2024

Black Jeans, Collarless Jackets and Love Too Bag

Dressing up jeans and a tee outfits for the office by adding these two collarless jackets on top of black skinny jeans.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Dixie collarless jacket
Necklace: Kmart black and gold double strand beaded necklace
Tee: thrifted Target crew neck tee coral red
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

This boucle collarless jacket is a really thick fabric so it seemed like a good choice for a winter workday. While jeans and a tee is a staple in my business casual office, I feel adding a jacket or blazer on top like this helps make it look a little more formal.

I really liked the pale coral tee with all the black in this outfit too, it was a nice way to add some colour without being too bold. I liked the extra little colour from the deep teal Rebecca Minkoff Love bag too, which works well with both the lighter tee and all the black in the rest of my outfit.


Last worn: boucle jacket, beaded necklace, washed coral tee, Nobody Denim skinny jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Love too bag.

Other ways to wearboucle jacket and skirt, washed coral tee and shorts, Nobody Denim skinny jeans and printed blouse, Adidas Superstar sneakers and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Love too bag and pencil skirt.

Perfect for pregnancy: boucle jacket in second trimester.





What I wore:




JacketDiane Von Furstenberg Gabrielle boxy floral jacket in garden green (via Sheila's wardrobe)
Earrings: DIY green and red marble clay circle earrings
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

This was a busy day! My son had a sports day at school so I spent some time in the morning after drop off watching him compete, then travelled into the office a little later. I thought that this silk Diane Von Furstenberg jacket would be good as I wasn't expecting it to be too cold sitting on the side lines of the oval on a sunny morning. It was a little chilly though and I regretted not adding a scarf to this outfit!

Last time I wore this jacket I had a hard time picking a necklace, so I decided to just wear this pretty sparkly tee, although the sparkle never shows up in photos. I added the statement earrings instead of a necklace and I really liked this combination, even if it was not quite warm enough for the day.


Last worn: green silk floral jacket, clay earrings, navy sparkle tee, faded black jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag (above).

Other ways to weargreen silk floral jacket and white tee, navy sparkle tee and skirt, faded black jeans and blazer, black Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Diane Von Furstenberg jacket in particular. What an amazing piece! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that green floral patterned DVF jacket! I love how you styled it too by keeping the rest of outfit in dark neutral colours, it makes the jacket pop out more. Fabulous outfit for a busy day!
    Both outfits are beautiful. The first jacket is also cute and works well with jeans and sneakers. Lovely outfit formulas! Very cute bag as well. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that collarless jacket with the coral red shirt and that incredible deep teal purse. Wow, such a gorgeous look! That DVF jacket is fabulous and ensured that you looked ultra stylish on that busy day! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...