Wednesday 18 September 2024

Maxi Skirts, Navy Tees, Denim Jackets and Chloe Paraty Bag

Some spring maxi skirt outfits I wore recently, both with navy tees, denim jackets and blue bags. Both of these skirts were opshop finds.


What I wore:






Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted neutral silicone and wood bead necklace
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
Skirt: thrifted NWT Beginning Boutique Sahara red-orange maxi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe periwinkle small Paraty


Why I wore it:

This cotton maxi skirt was awesome on this hot day! It has pockets too which is always a winner. I wore it with another thrifted piece, this foil tee. I needed the denim jacket in the cooler morning, although when I was running errands later I'd taken it off, as the day warmed up so much!

The boys had a kid's birthday party and I also had a lot of errands to run. I wore the Chloe Paraty bag as I like the light periwinkle blue with both red and navy, and because it has room for all the essentials plus my latest library book for when I was waiting for an appointment between errands.





What I wore:






Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
Necklace: thrifted bronze foil statement necklace
TeeAtmos & Here Avery marle tee in navy
Skirtthrifted Tree of Life ochre maxi skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

This orange maxi skirt is on that is frequently worn with blue. I like the navy tee with it, it's the first time I've worn the two together surprisingly. The denim moto jacket is a frequently worn piece with this skirt though, they look so good together.

Just like the day above I didn't need the denim jacket all day though, with the weather warming up nicely as the kids had a sports session.

The Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie bag added another shade of blue to this outfit and also has space for all my essentials plus my latest library book so it was an obvious choice to carry.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...